Do you like decisions fed has created?

Since the beginning of Firestone, fed has been meddling within our state’s government, some of these decisions have been for the greater good, (preventing breaches of TOS, etc). But others, including making congress a permanent primary position, are nothing short of idiotic. You might say “Oh but in real life, congress would never be allowed to have multiple jobs”. But Firestone IS NOT real life, these differences from real life, help Firestone continue to succeed. The house of representatives is failing right now due to a lack of active and competent representatives, reason being it that being a representative is a primary position, and most, if not all, competent persons already hold primary positions. I’m writing this, just to express my distaste, no disrespect meant towards Fed, members of the House, or any other individuals. Let’s see how long before a fourm mod takes this down

3 Likes

yikes dude.

2 Likes

I’d comment, but my freedom of speech has been revoked under the authority vested by exiling, so I have to remain silent.

11 Likes

im calling it now
this post is probably gonna get taken down within lets see… about 5-15 mins from now

3 Likes

[Censored by FedoraMastersB98] :no_mouth:

4 Likes

LOL !!

2 Likes

Solution was solved in general announcements. He made his suggestions.

1 Like

I think Fedora is…[REDACTED].

3 Likes

Owner has changed the topic. [Please keep debate to a limit / no off-topic] Reason forum was shutdown due to topic title

1 Like

I do like fedora, he made a group I enjoy.

2 Likes

if congress was secondary i’d rejoin

2 Likes

The short answer is no.

The long answer…also no.

2 Likes

while I agree, he’s done a lot of good, but at the same time, everyone has flaws

2 Likes

i like fedora, ive been in his groups throughout the years and he knows what he’s doing

2 Likes

I don’t doubt he knows what he’s doing concerning development and in some cases, the well being of the state, but like I said previously he’s made several mistakes that need to be addressed in order to preserve the future of our state.

2 Likes

I agree with the Congress decision.

2 Likes

We should a̶g̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶i̶o̶t̶ peacefully protest

2 Likes

i agree with fed stepping in for things like TOS breaches, development things
but i do not agree with fed overruling laws because he thinks its unrealistic, if he wants to change all our laws he should run for congress

9 Likes

Bold words for someone in exiling distance

2 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of him removing officervideogame from the community tho. He was really a honorable figure.

4 Likes