Do you like decisions fed has created?

exactly and like I said before, fed can’t expect Firestone to be 100% realistic, we need to have certain aspects of the community be unrealistic, so that we can continue to function as a state.

1 Like

ehh i used to really like OVG he actually helped me learn, but towards the end he was using positions to troll, post fake impeachments, then was going to try to overrule fed and yeah that’s when it went south. Idk feds a human being he makes decisions I like and dislike, but i can recognize that at the end of the day, this is a game that needs restrictions and rules and the ones that are administration aren’t going to be set by congress nor should congress or any RP figure be able to overturn them. This isn’t real life government whilst I appreciate the government RP a lot.

3 Likes

but when these rules and restrictions go directly against the will of the people, what’s the point in having a government at all? Congress should have the power to determine things like primary and secondary occupations.

1 Like

At the end of the day as I said this isn’t a real government and the will of the people is limited. If you want to go join an oligarchy group you should go join one, this is a state government if the congress tomorrow decided to disband the courts and executive branch should that be allowed too? This is a game, with rules, ToS and an overall view that is being set. If congress voted tomorrow to remove robux purchases from the game they’re not going to remove them, if they demand you give your money, they’re not going to let that happen. Unfortunately this isn’t fantasy and there are rules you must follow.

1 Like

Disbanding the courts and the executive branch is NOTHING close to changing primary and secondary occupations. Yes Fed needs to step in sometimes, but in cases like these, it’s just tyrannical. What is the point of having a government, if every time it makes a decision, Fed vetoes it?

1 Like

Fedora has a point on SCFD being secondary
You don’t see your firefighter being a cop in real life

Congress/community has a point when they try to make SCFD secondary because alots SCFD members want to be LEOs as well but if they leave SCFD no one will be in SCFD

2 Likes

No offense the founders intervene in less government actions then you are trying to play it out. This is a role play game with a vision that is set by the owner and the community, but at the end of the day the owners say is the one that matters. The reality is fed spends hours deving his devs spend hours deving, this game didn’t just appear, rights didn’t just appear, courts powers didn’t just appear, none of it did. Every bit of power that’s extended to the government of firestone has been extended by the founders. I think people seem to forget that, the founders intervene in what I’d say is less then 2% of all things done by the government. The reality is it’s meant to be realistic and a state, go find me a congress person who is also a cop, or a firefighter active duty. You wont.

2 Likes

Using the argument “You don’t see that in real life” for this situation isn’t fair. There are a lot of things in Firestone that cannot be like real life, for the purpose of preserving the state and community. Including congress being primary.

1 Like

You’ll never be able to convince me that the owner of the game shouldn’t play a role in the direction of the game. That includes when I disagree with him, and I have.

2 Likes

Yes, the founders have done a lot of good for the community. But like I’ve said previously Firestone cannot continue to be like “real life” in the sense that congressmen should be able to hold multiple jobs. If this continues, we’re going to have incompetent, inactive people creating our laws. Oh wait, we already do

1 Like

Just because FS isn’t “real life,” doesn’t mean we don’t take actions like the real world. That’s what makes Firestone great, our realistic process and realistic policies.

3 Likes

But if we continue with this ignorant policy, our state legislature will quite literally crumble. We need to be able to have active and competent people in our House, the only thing preventing that is congress being a primary position.

[Edit] There are some sacrifices in terms of realism, that must be made so that our state can continue to operate. Our Government, and its ability to govern are what sets firestone apart, without it, we are no different than Mano County.

1 Like

I agree with mwb here. Currently I’m looking at SCFD, Leg branch and Courts. We absolutely need to reconsider our positions on the positions. Legislature is crumbling, and the courts are… fairly dead (keep up the good work tho @Skye_Jones !!). Ignoring these issues will take it to the point where Firestone is no longer considered “the best” government roleplay on ROBLOX.

-Pugi

1 Like

The Courts is collapsing sadly

3 Likes

That’s really not entirely true. We have three solid mentees that we are preparing to become excellent Court Justices. We have our faults, but we aren’t collapsing.

2 Likes

I like Fed overall, but with the congress primary thing I do agree it inst realistic because in most states congress inst operational year round where I live all congressmen/women have multiple jobs. One guy I know is the County Clerk and a Rep

1 Like

not entirely true, but partially true

how about that

1 Like

fed is cool

1 Like

Please better explain.

1 Like

Being a criminal is a primary and double secondary job. :frowning:

1 Like