District of Prominence

I’d like to thank the Prominence Council for electing me into the office of Deputy Mayor! Let’s get to work!!

6 Likes

ok

5 Likes

ok and?

2 Likes

Sweet

3 Likes

let him be happy

6 Likes

The Prominence District Council doesn’t have the authority to appoint a new Deputy Mayor. Actually, the duties of the Prominence Deputy Mayor aren’t defined anywhere, except for the fact that they can be a Presiding Officer. Is the District of Prominence Charter poorly written? Yes. Are you currently Deputy Mayor? No.

1 Like

If the office of the deputy mayor isn’t defined; technically, the Mayor could’ve just chosen one without vote, and just said “you’re mayor.” If theres nothing defining how the position is taken on, then, it can be by any means… As for the municipalities, that has seemed to work similarly in the past…

1 Like

good ol’ skele

1 Like

I think you didn’t quite understand. The position “Deputy Mayor” doesn’t exist in Prominence, meaning that he isn’t a part of the Prominence government if his official position is “Deputy Mayor”.

1 Like

Somewhere, in every Ro-Nation there is the one know it all. Or as I like to call them, smartass.

2 Likes

Wanna fight sir…?

2 Likes

Ok, to clear confusion first the district council didn’t nominate him, I did. Also the charter has not be revised with new updates so therefore you can’t rely on a document that hasn’t been updated. When I get home yes I will update the document. Anymore concerns can be directed to my dms via discord. Firetreat21#4800.

Mayor,
Firetreat21

2 Likes

This is an imaginary government with no real power

3 Likes

@anon53012218 @UprisingAmerican @DannyboyJurist @sharkfish82 @Uncircuit I can see your tags but I can not reply as I am in a zone with only Extended LTE with 1 bar… will get WiFi tomorrow…

2 Likes

If you see my avatar online it is because a family member is playing my xbox at a separate location with WiFi which is connected to discord… yes @anon53012218 I am looking into the allegations you present and if found to be true we will handle it from there…

2 Likes

uh what allegations

2 Likes

Your CFL being deleted?

2 Likes

It was just a joke brother, relax!

2 Likes

oh hahaha I totally misconstrued your comment

sorry about that dude lolol

3 Likes

Congratulations, Mr. Jordie.

3 Likes