District of Prominence

It’s fine pal

1 Like

Thank you congressman!

1 Like

I’m sorry sir but this “smartass” happens to be the County’s District Attorney, which means I need to make sure you don’t break the law

1 Like

Still doesn’t make a difference, I’ve flagged the solution. Any comments afterwards are irrelevant.

1 Like

How about you snap back to reality and get your ego out. He’s right, you aren’t Deputy Mayor of Promience. He’s trying to tell you something and you’re dismissing it. And in case you’re unaware, laws are the rules. You don’t get a free pass on them.

1 Like

Here comes another one! Tier 2

1 Like

I’m not even going to argue with you anymore. If you can’t take criticism, then your political career will be short. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Again, for the second time. I’ve flagged the solution, any comments made afterwards are irrelevant. Have a BLESSED day!

1 Like

The charter is the law. If it doesn’t have the new updates on it, then it’s not law, unless there is an amendment bill.

1 Like

ah. nice.

2 Likes

You seem to have a serious attitude problem. You are dismissing valid legal facts with unfounded claims. Regardless of the accuracy thereof, which I will note I haven’t checked (I frankly have no idea where municipal laws are kept, for that matter), your general disregard for law and public opinion is pitiful.

@Firetreat21 If I were you, I would start looking for a competent Deputy Mayor.

Have a blessed day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t met or had a chance to speak with you yet, but by the way you speak with @Skeletron19YT on the forums solely because he knows the law and you don’t is repugnant and disgracefully representative of your true ego, which in fact is feeble and dangerous to the city and its constituents.

You are unfit for your office, and you are further UNFIT to serve at the pleasure and will of the general public. Don’t get mad at people just because the law doesn’t confirm the existence of your office. Find another person who’s not the DA to shit on if you find that to be a piss in your Cheerios.

3 Likes

Yeah, you have a blessed one too.

1 Like

Never judge a book by it’s cover.

1 Like

Noted, thank you justice.

1 Like

You’ve given us your cover, synopsis, and author’s note. I think we have plenty to judge by.

1 Like

It’s disgusting that you do not aknowledge what the public says. In case you are still unaware, the law ARE THE RULES. You don’t get a free pass on the laws. People like you are the reason that Firestone politics is messed up. You only think of personal gain. Go show your attitude somewhere else. People like you belong nowhere in politics. You are a danger to the public by staying in office. Go show your ego somewhere else.

1 Like

Have a blessed day man!

1 Like

Nice, you can’t respond to a post that’s actually smart, so you sadly just try to act nonchalant by saying that.

1 Like

Off-Topic

1 Like