Dear people and the development team

ok guys
we need to talk a lot.

alright, we citizens got nothing to do and we don’t want to work for a executive department in firestone, the only thing we can do is do crimes.

i want that changed
so i’m going to use my example after the idea

you see, we have businesses, and they tell us to have 20 members or more. that is a waste of time.

the only thing that can be used for is your business in a separate game

we need working businesses, not robotic NPCs.

real example was in docklands.
they had a business called tim hortons.
which you have to get on the team, get drinks and serve customers
i want that type of thing here.
a example would be firestone gas n go
so the gas store has stuff filled with things
someone grabs an item, they can choose to pay for it or run away with it (results in jailtime)
if you want to pay for it, you go to the desk, and you have to pay some money. after you paid you can go.

or

you go to the counter, ask for something, pay and you can go.

btw the stealing part can be enforced with security stuff

we the people need a real job. make it happen.

6 Likes

love the idea, just a matter if the devs would even do it

1 Like

You really thought this through.

1 Like

like it

1 Like

I don’t think the devs will do this but overall, amazing idea!

1 Like

@mrfergie respond pls

1 Like

You can have your business in game. You have to have your own tech, and meet the requirements of commerce.

However, commerce is SO picky, and I don’t believe they’ve actually gotten one business in the county that functions.

1 Like

is francis the problem?

1 Like

i’m surprised they can’t even make this happen, unlike docklands which they had a functioning coffee shop or whatever it was called, I worked there. I had to make drinks and serve people if they come in through the doors or drive thru, wish it was like that here

1 Like

I owned a business like that in Norfolk, Norfolk Coffee. It was fun.

2 Likes

Here is commerce’s trello https://trello.com/b/nG7YP3Nv/firestone-commerce-main-board

Commerce is shit and they denied my business because I had too many citations… The business was SpaceF

IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CARS!

1 Like

wait so im in spacef for no reason

1 Like

Rip, were you going to put SpaceF?

1 Like

Great question…

1 Like

spacef was a group that makes fng nukes and icbms

2 Likes

But do you think the developers will approve spaceF in v3? Will it cause lag will it not cause lag? What’s the main focus and attraction for SpaceF? If commerce approved it.

1 Like

make nukes and icbms for the national guard and make secret weapons for the NG too

2 Likes

SpaceF would just have an HQ with maybe a van and a team ingame. All Rocket Lauches would be held out of game.
See Commerce Card:

Proof It was Declined For Citations Only:

1 Like
1 Like