What Are the Real Issues with FS?

A white listed version of FS would be amazing.

5 Likes

Yea I just realized how sick that would be. Members would be like interviewed or checked for any previous history and everything would be great. If you broke RP in any way you would be banned or something. I would love a legit serious rp Firestone.

2 Likes

I think there should be more things to do for Civs because as stated before in one of my court cases there is nothing other than crime that you can do in Firestone.

5 Likes

We make all these laws, but it turns out to be boring because there is nothing to do but break these laws that we pass.

4 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

While it could be nice, it won’t ever happen for many reasons.

2 Likes

What Aidan said, FS needs more things to do

2 Likes

too focused on LEO departments and thats simply it. fed wants this to be like NCPD/TRC when its more of a larger community. also like said before theres nothing for citizens to do

3 Likes

You forgot about “The Founder” and “Developers”

1 Like

yeh and I don’t think changes are coming any time soon…at the recent meeting her pretty much just said he’s adding more for DOPW, he’s working on v3, and adding more roleplay features like when you die you ragdoll, it might be a pins- tool and batons and etc, Nothing to really give us something more to do :confused: Thats why I don’t even know shy some LEOS ask me to stop doing crime or why do I do it I can’t do anything but crime, drive around and buy food so like what do you expect :grimacing:

1 Like

government is fine unless founders and devs are included, the game is laggy but v3 is being worked on so hopefully that will resolve the issue and I’d say community is the worst, mainly because of FRPers and other incompitent LEO’s and other staff.

1 Like

The game is the worst part, random kicks, random disconnects, lagging like shit.

1 Like

really this would make the ratings better

1 Like

Only things fun for civs right now is to: Do crime and get EMS to treat you. Following the law is pretty boring, there’s legit no fun in that.

2 Likes

The Firestone Senate is the issue.

1 Like

This isn’t about FDoT

1 Like

Regulation and lack of transparency is the issue. There’s nothing thrilling about being a civvie, especially when the only thing you can do is get legal weapons, illegal weapons to commit crime, and drive around the map.

1 Like

Yeah. My point exactly.

1 Like

Everything in fs