Better radio sounds

The radio is a bit lame when the only noise it makes are the beeping when you turn the radio on/off or when a LEO activates their distress signal. But just beeping noises?
There should be chattering noises coming from the radio to make it sound more alive. These noises should come from the LE vehicle or the LEOs’ radio. There should also be an option where you can silence those radio noises.
What will also be cool is if the radio projects a noise when a LEO says something on the radio. For example, when a LEO says “10-8” on the radio, the radio should also say “10-8” corresponding to what the LEO just say. I’m not saying the radio should correspond with ever word you say, but at least some basic codes said by a LEO.

2 Likes

Ambitious.

But fuck-off unnecessarily long in the process as sound can contribute to lag, imagine having to hear 6 other cars blare out radio chatter.

In ROBLOX, we have one of the most professional interfaces for a radio. I’ve personally never seen anything like what FS has made.

I honestly don’t understand how can you say what you have is lame.

2 Likes

Man blocky you a cold savage :wink: Ima hav to breach fng when u on to see how much of a savage u are with ur gun

1 Like

i triple dare you b

1 Like

Oh I’ll come for suuure buddy I breached NG Yesterday and killed 3 Guardsmen one of which was a Special force guy, all alone so yum :drooling_face:

1 Like

pls dont give me a warrant for this daddy k thxbye

1 Like

radios are fine, theres more important developing issues that i think we should focus on instead of a perfectly working radio

2 Likes

yes like Dear people and the development team

1 Like