Petition to reform The Department of Commerce

Hello Citizens of Firestone, I want to tell why what we are doing here. Let’s talk.
The Department of Commerce. You see they show fucking nothing, very inactive, we need to reform this department and get some good businesses.
We citizens need places to work at like these type of places. Dear people and the development team

Commerce has showed nothing. Francis isn’t doing shit.
We want a new secretary that DOES SOMETHING AND IS ACTIVE WITHIN THE PUBLIC.
We want places to work at, and the Commerce isn’t showing that at all.

Look at this, last ever log was from the 11th, and lots of businesses aren’t voted on, some are voted on by the Secretary, and some aren’t.
And there isn’t much approved businesses. Commerce needs to get active. We need to reform them, and get a GOOD AND ACTIVE SECRETARY. The Staff are also shit.
Please support below.
Plan b:

First goal: 30 supports (gets a response)

Second goal: 100 supports (gets congress to do something)

7 Likes

Support!
Just because I cant drive doesn’t mean I cant run a business! @R_udy

1 Like

so I didn’t say I supported it so

I support because I wrote this for a good reason

1 Like

I only see R_udy attempting to keep Commerce alive but it takes more than one person to run a department. I agree that it needs a new Secretary,

3 Likes

^ Hope you supported it, the secretary is very inactive. Maybe because this idiotic secretary is focusing on docklands and mayflower (mayflower leti discord he’s very active)

1 Like

Spread the word about this also.

1 Like

Can’t run a Department if we barely get any good businesses or have any developer contact! Please how about you get in the department and not use your personal bias.

5 Likes

You act like we can snap our fingers and a business auto gets added to Stapleton

4 Likes

as francis said, we cant exactly summon businesses from thin air. also theres literally NO ONE ELSE to be commerce secretary with experience, that i know of, besides me and undeveloped
you act like we can be active 24/7, but we got lives. im sorry your disney cruise wasnt voted on instantly
thats all i got, godspeed americans!

5 Likes
  1. We do not in any way act like a business gets auto added into stapleton, at least me.
  2. My only concern is that commerce associates the amount of tickets you have, to the amount of work you can put into a business. Best of all, you do not go with the 3 month rule, where your records can be ignored after 3 months like most other positions.
  3. I don’t believe the issue is you do not “get any good businesses”. You are presented with many ideas you like I am sure. I know R_udy liked SpaceF, until I have 9 citations.

Intellectual Knowledge on Running a Business ≠ Driving Skill

Infact, I have tooken two irl business classes at my counties technology center.

1 Like

Ideas are different from legitimate businesses that will help us.

2 Likes

patchy, you cant drive. you basically have enough citations to not be able to get ANY job in real life.
stop bringing up citations too, you cant drive, how the hell you gonna run a SPACE INDUSTRY.

2 Likes

Commerce is useless when the developers don’t care about working on businesses

3 Likes

plus, may i add, this forum was completely bias. your making it only for the reason that commerce cant bring businesses in. the developers dont care. trust me, if i could, myself, put in businesses into firestone, i would, but i cant.
this petition was completely bias, and just useless

1 Like

Not biased or useless at all. How about you shut the fuck up.
You see, you can do something, hire people and VOTE ON BUSINESSES INSTEAD OF NOT VOTING

1 Like

If you can’t get any good businesses, then vote for once. I see some aren’t voted on.

Bud, I never sent in a business related to Disney, and you don’t need to be active 24/7. But it’s a problem if you can’t even vote on shit. Does it take 13 days to click Aye, nay, or abstain?

Yeah, so you denied a good business idea because someone got a few cites. Really that’s idiotic as hell.

1. If I am correct there is no stated rule about this.
  2. If someone has 3 cites they can’t make a business? I don’t get how speeding is that bad.
    It would be reasonable if it was 10.

Not biased at all, it’s a fact you guys are inactive.
Not even useless at all.
So what if the developers don’t care? At least vote on businesses.

1 Like

So really your rules are bullshit if it doesn’t state it in here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FpH972kGP07WEa0_6jS_s-khx3KAYantwFORN4qulYo/edit

1 Like

Yes suupport

1 Like

spread the word

1 Like

Even if you have 9. At least 10 is reasonable

1 Like