Cops FRPing

Oh my lord. It is bring awareness. NOT get people in trouble.

4 Likes

I’ll be honest and say that the game moderation team don’t give a shit about whether you’re the FBI Director, an SCSO Deputy or a bog standard citizen, if you break a rule, you get punished.

That being said, you’ll only be punished if the violation of the rules is evidently clear and the accused is easily identifiable as the perpetrator.

I don’t even know why I’m saying this because it’s ROBLOX, a game for 8 year olds to have fun on, but hey ho, people get pissed and moan about it 24/7.

Just to make this pointless comment even longer, everyone’s already aware of the fail roleplay/policy violations that happen in v2 as the last 5 whiny forum goers have complained about.

Play the game as it is… a kids game.

4 Likes

yeah, just very unfortunate the grab tool for ss post never got far sadly

4 Likes

yes this is a big problem Screen Capture 2-3-21, 9.16.03 PM

5 Likes

No, it isn’t FRP from what I recall.

4 Likes

thats next degree problematic. Like that is so unbelievable not ok.

4 Likes

No… its not called that, this isnt Mano County.

4 Likes

Hey Francisco_Mango,

I’d love to help you with this, but I’m afraid we don’t have any Proof of Identity in that recording. I can help you with questions relating to that issue.

To save you some time I’ve gathered the Stapleton County Sheriffs Office complaint form, and you can send your future complaints in here: https://goo.gl/forms/AjbXUjlMl8nUOo9K2

It may be helpful to include Proof of Identity in any complaints you send.

If you need any further information, just let us know and we can get back to you. Sorry I couldn’t be of more help directly, but thanks again for bringing it to our attention and best of luck getting this issue resolved quickly.

5 Likes

So tdlr:

Cuffing someone the second they are batoned from their car is not frp

Popping someones tire by accident while doing a pursuit, responding,etc. and not stopping is not a game mod issue

Criminals need to stop crying about FRP when legit they break their keywords when I cuffrush them for standing in a car shooting or trying to avoid being tased, and don’t even get me started when they put their faces through their monitors when they get that kick message on their screen for shooting from their car with their hands up acting like they didn’t do anything wrong

4 Likes

cranky why are you acting mature for once

8 Likes

mango_man_v5

9 Likes

They don’t have to be tazed to be cuffed… you can cuff someone if they’re not moving which is hence why we baton them out then cuff them. Perfectly fine.

3 Likes

Can confirm, however was Coast Guard and was out at sea singing Sea Shanties with the bois so I got to watch Infantry do it instead.

3 Likes

yes, that’s how cuffing works here. cops are not required to type out “-cuffs-”, and unless it was a straight up cuffrush, it’s not frp.

same as before. cops aren’t required to type out “cuffs” or “pins” anymore. realistically speaking, if cops go hands on and yank you out of a car your chances of being able to get up and run are very slim so getting cuffed after getting baton’d isn’t so unrealistic.

their jobs aren’t to surveil all 400ish LEO’s in the state. if people aren’t reporting cops for their wrongdoings, then nothing’s going to happen. don’t jump on the forums and complain about game mods needing to surveil LEO’s more, they rely on reports. no reports = no action.

yes, that’s hit and run. i dont suppose you recorded or clipped the incident or got his plate?

oh and also if you invoke stricter punishments on LEO’s, that’ll create an unfair imbalance in moderation and will defeat the purpose of holding everyone to the same standard.

6 Likes

Exactly that, and we are specifically told NOT to “patrol”, only that we deal with reports we receive and whatever we see whilst in v2 ourselves.

6 Likes

As stated multiple times. This is a game moderation issue. Nobody is getting advatanges when it comes to punishments, it doesn’t matter if you are a cop, criminal or Business employee, the charges are the same and depend on the severity of the offense. You encounter somebody breaking rules, report it on the main discord with enough evidence and it will be dealt with accordingly. If you think that we don’t have balls to ban LEOs, then you are horribly wrong :wink:

3 Likes

Franky speaking, how many more awareness do we need e.e

4 Likes

I am recalling POST, POST says it is FRP to cuff snipe. However, that mayve changed due to the fact the cuffs have to touch the person.

4 Likes

idk I just decided to say this, maybe get something changed for the better

4 Likes

If the suspect was evading you can’t just walk up to a suspect that is running on foot and just cuff them. I genuinely think it shouldn’t happen.

4 Likes