Cops FRPing

As I’ve said before, this was not only to point out FRP, it was to point out rules they break.

3 Likes

If a law enforcement officer breaks a policy of the department they’re employed with, report it to their command or via whatever system they have (e.g. the SCSO complaint form).

Similarly, if a law enforcement officer fails to roleplay, in turn breaking the rules stated in the Official “FRP” Guide, report it to the game moderation team via the ban request command or a game moderator’s dms.

Else, I don’t see why this post is relevant?

3 Likes

Because they don’t get punished, even if the evidence is valid, and crap like that.

3 Likes

Yelling FRP? Think your so cool? That cop you just yelled FRP at, he just got a warning from GetEnvelope. Those COs you killed at DoC, were just trying to farm money being AFK. That cop you just killled, he is getting roasted by Tony in Firestone general. Those DoT and DPW you flung into orbit, They just went rogue and left the community because of that. The FNG base you breached, they just spend hours cleaning up the whole yard with a toothbrush and finished writing 4 pages of useless documents and now have to do 500 hell jacks in front of Hobo_Bear. That CFL you killed, he is now making a forum post about how toxic criminals are.

17 Likes

bro??

3 Likes

Both not FRP.

Departmental/legal issue; hit and run will soon be exempt for emergency vehicles.

4 Likes

That was the main focus, but not the only focus.

3 Likes

As I said many times now, this is not only for FRP, it is also for general rules they break. I named it about FRP because that is the main issue, however not the only one.

4 Likes

Furthermore, cuff sniping is FRP, which both of them show.

4 Likes

“Cuff sniping” bruh this isn’t Mano. From what I recall, it is not FRP to use cuffs to detain someone or grab someone but this was when I was a game mod so it may have changed

6 Likes

this post is kinda stupid for many reasons

Criminals FRP just as much, if not more than LEOs. But that’s not what I’m here to argue.

The baton tool was designed as an alternative to the -grabs and pulls out-

If you grab someone and pull them out of a car, you’re literally holding on to them and in reality, you’d be able to throw them to the ground and cuff them. I don’t see how cuffing someone after a baton is FRP unless they’ve already started running.

This isn’t FRP, this is just a department side issue that can be resolved by submitting a complaint.

Now this could be FRP, but there’s many factors you’d have to look at. We do cuffrush suspects that have LTAA’d/RTAA’d, but if you do believe it was truly FRP, that’s what the ban request system is for. There’s no reason to make an entire forum post about a few people FRPing here and there, that’s what the moderation team is for.

3 Likes

Nice. Don’t mind if I borrow this

4 Likes

Shouldn’t everyone just be held accountable and punished for FRP to the same degree? There’s no reason to be stricter on LEOs specifically. There’s no particular group in the community that FRPs more or less than any of the others. Civs FRP, crims FRP, LEOs FRP.

8 Likes

So, cuffing a evading suspect while they are evading on foot isn’t cuff sniping?

3 Likes

For the many times I’ll say this again, FRP is not the only thing I intended on focusing on, it is the main thing, but not everything.

3 Likes

you make no sense but go off

2 Likes

I’ll say this again, this post is to bring attention to the rules that they break, regardless if they are game rules, POST stuff, department rules.

3 Likes

making a forum post about policy violations, especially with 0 proof isn’t gonna do anything. Again, if you want to report FRP, contact a game mod. If you want to report a departmental issue, dm a command member. if you want to report someone to POST, report them to POST administration. It was kinda pointless to make a forum post abt misconduct with no proof. Just saying

4 Likes

As I said multiple times again, it is to bring attention. Not to get anyone in trouble.

4 Likes

so whats the point

4 Likes