Congress this bill is a HORRIBLE idea and what you're doing with it is awful

A Bill to Fix Trespassing and Loitering (R) What is this bill? In basic terms, it stops the Firestone Department of Correction’s power to shoot, trespassers and escaping inmates. Not only is this the worst idea in history, in the event of the protests today they could easily breach into DOC and cause havoc and we are restricted from power to deal with this. The current bill for this is fine and I see no need for change, but this is simply idiotic and a horrible idea and not only diminishes FDOC power during breaching or jailbreak situation but in protest and the public might get ideas.

This doesn’t help AT ALL considering a mass protest is planned for tomorrow at 12 PM which will go HORRIBLE if this bill is passed I see it right for the Governor to veto it and what the House of Representatives are doing to overturn the veto they simply do not understand the power of this and how bad it will affect DOC.

Please revise this bill or remove it completely. Also if you see its a month old that doesn’t matter as its being voted on and etc in congress right now.

Concerned Citizen and FDOC Correctional Officer
Probosvictor

4 Likes

this bill you posted is a month old sir

4 Likes

Please voice your opinions on this in the replies.

@NotoriousAmerican
@ElloNT
@Joshernaut

2 Likes

I Understand but its just now passing congress so it is relevant.

2 Likes

theyre currently debating it

edit: current bill is not fine

2 Likes

oh…

2 Likes

YES GOOD JOB CONGRESS PASS THIS SO I CAN RAID AND STORM DOC AND THEY CANT SHOOT ME :smiley:

2 Likes

Absolutely disgraceful, lets make a bill to stop congress from making bills if they decide to create ridiculous ones like this.

#NotWhoIVotedFor #NeverAgain

3 Likes

It is important for our officers to be able to prevent violent inmates from escaping whilst also preventing the shooting of innocent civilians. Therefore, I will be discussing with the Department of Corrections and my colleagues on how to find a happy medium between these two ideals.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

2 Likes

its stupid. kat and dosk are going ROGUE! and are attempting to amend a perfectly fine bill. I wish @Kat4Katrina and @dosk2 to STOP making firestone into something it is not. Lethal force is NEEDED!

Message paid for by the spookdan for Governor campaign

4 Likes

nayed sir

3 Likes

this is your second time saying someone is going rogue. i truly don’t believe you understand what going rogue is.
but, i nayed the bill and i’m waiting for shark’s change. i simply put in a suggestion that shark can either accept or deny as he sees fit.
i’ve also talked to the highest command member in the department that this post is about, and though he may not represent the entirety of his department members’ opinions, he is the one responsible for them. our conversation can be found here.

my dms are open if you so wish to talk but the “rogue” accusation that you’re making is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Your colleagues don’t need to be happy as it doesn’t concern them, it concerns the Department of Corrections. the only thing you can do is NAY this bill

2 Likes

“SECTION 1B.3: Chapter 3, Section 9, subsection c2 of the Firestone Criminal Code shall state, “(c2) Law enforcement and/or the Firestone National Guard shall have authorized lethal force if an individual(s) performs any of the actions listed in Chapter 3, Section 9, subsections b1, b2, b3, and b4. Unauthorized law enforcement and/or unauthorized members of the Firestone National Guard shall not be exempted from restricted area laws.”

2 Likes

It’s currently being amended right now to add the shooting escapers.

2 Likes

This was a mistake by me, I forgot to include that in the current bill. I did not do this on purpose and make it so you can’t shoot escapees.

3 Likes

I mean, my old AG order deferring prosecution for LEOs who shoot escaping inmates is still in effect, so at least you won’t be prosecuted for that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The old bill was thrown out, the new bill is right here:

2 Likes

Ah yes:

SECTION 2: Trespassing shall be a Class A felony and the penalty for this offense shall be 300 seconds in a correctional facility on arrest.

I, too, love making trespassing equal to First Degree Murder.

4 Likes

wtf how did shark and i not catch that

gonna be amended in session

2 Likes