Congress this bill is a HORRIBLE idea and what you're doing with it is awful

actually what?
https://gyazo.com/ed8cea38aec26512428bf88973f9ee39

edit just realized it was changed before

2 Likes

firestone congress on this bill in a nutshell

4 Likes

This doesn’t make sense. So basically, you’re telling me Congress is trying to fuck over the hard working people of Firestone again? They’re trying to make the jobs of law enforcement officers harder than they already are? I don’t get it. I’m completely blown away and taken aghast!

5 Likes

I made a mistake in the legislation, in no way was it on purpose. It has now been fixed.

2 Likes

No sir they are getting rid of unjust laws. We lego people do not deserve to be treated as animals. I saw a girl jump over the doc checkpoint (during data error) she got 2 mags loaded in her. They could have just tased and cuffed her. this is abuuuuuse!!

2 Likes

if you could, please go to your state’s prison, jump over the fence, and try to breach the prison

then let us know how that went

2 Likes

Are you telling me to commit suicide? you hurt my feelings :sob: My brother is a correctional officer working for E-squad (Emergency response Team). So I’ve been to his prison a decent amount of times. Well yeah, if you go over the fence you gonna get shot but I mean like, passed the checkpoint. At the correctional facility, he works at the checkpoint is inside the building, and they got a gate for dep vehicles so IDK what would happen but it seems a bit much to kill someone for jumping over the checkpoint gate like, isn’t that loitering

2 Likes

As soon as you jump over the gate it’s trespassing

2 Likes

It would be better if it were passed the gate connected to the actual DOC. Kinda like FNG. but k I see

2 Likes

literally nobody asked dawg

3 Likes

You forum hobo

2 Likes

Hopefully congress fixes this

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes