Condemnation of Representative Tor_Laws's in Response to His Impeachment Attempt

As seen here the grossly, misinformed Representative has proposed my impeachment. Under my tenure as Secretary of State, tremendous and unprecedented growth and improvement has occurred that no other Secretary of State has seen before. I heavily condemn this sad attempt to impeach me.

Since I actually substantiate my claims and know what is actually going on, let me counter these false and slanderous accusations.
a). https://prnt.sc/nga1bs
No results?? Sorry, I do not post them publically and instead, we DM people their acceptances. Learn how my department works before you make false accusations.
b) https://prnt.sc/nga0sh We literally JUST had a state visit with Silverport last night conducted by my Deputy Secretary. State visits take time to coordinate and set up. Though since I can see you have NO idea how my department works, I cannot blame you for being ignorant of that fact.

Now, before you try to be this overzealous Representative who clearly is misinformed and ignorant about me and my department, please check your facts and know what you are talking about. I am truly disappointed that this newly elected Representative is going after a cabinet member without being informed about anything. I call on Representative Tor_Laws to retire this misinformed attempt to impeach me.

Signed,
Blastatack
Secretary of State

10 Likes

As seen here, this is a picture from yesterday taken at the Governor’s Manor located at Silverport.
In this picture, it was a conclusion of a meeting that had went well. I am pretty sure I might have some other pictures but, long story short. @Blastatack runs the department better then anyone else could and he is one of the best Secretary of State’s I have ever seen.

3 Likes

Impeaching @Blastatack would be a terrible mistake. Not only has he actually made a functioning Department of State, he has also stayed active and continuously does his job the way it needs to be done. His staff and him are some of the best this state has seen for their department, so to consider taking Blastatack away would be idiotic.

7 Likes

What the fuck? First act as a rep is to impeach the active SoS? I didn’t trust blat at first. But he has made so much progress. More then any other SoS. He managed to befriend mayflower, New York, silverport. And he is going to get impeached for that? Tor. People didn’t elect you to remove an active cabinet member. Failure to discharge his duties my ass. He’s done more work then any of us. He made the useless DoS useful, with all the staff, everything. He’s not inactive. He’s done a lot of work. Inactivity? Cut it off with the bullshit. The governor knows he isn’t inactive, everyone knows the work he has done. I myself spent in the DoS field for a year. He’s done too much work to be considered inactive. Tor, you are out of your mind for this to happen. This won’t work. This is a bad act as a representative. You didn’t even talk to blat before this, no communication, polls, anything and now you are impeaching him for bullshit. Let’s talk about your statement Here Cut it off with your bullshit looking ass. You asked someone? This is just like Butsworth impeachment. Which failed after protests, speeches. And more. You asked someone, talked about some press releases. Yet he has done more work then any SoS in history. Nice job tor. How to ruin a department.

3 Likes

Thank you Senator. I appreciate this a lot.

1 Like

Thank you for your support Lost.

1 Like

<3 you jordan

1 Like

<3 “live to fight another day”

1 Like

You cannot base activity off of announcements. I don’t post announcements often and I wouldn’t class myself as inactive. Blastatack does an excellent job and it would be foolish to remove him.

6 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

Thank you, Sheriff.

1 Like

I appreciate the SoS efforts on improving the Department of State. And I appreciate that the department is stable without scandals or incidents. But the communication with the public poor and all I have asked him to do is to simply give me a promise to try to improve and I’ll retire the impeachment right away. But instead he makes jokes on it, doesn’t take it serious and comes with personal attacks against me. He even says he doesn’t want the bill retired because he want to see it “fail”. http://prntscr.com/ngd904

He’s done a lot great things but everything needs improvement. Yes, this is most a misunderstanding due poor communication with the public (which I’m a part of in this case).

I gave a promise to act in the best interest of the people, which is at the moment to retire the impeachment. I am all for doing that, but I simply want him to give his word saying he’ll try to work on public relations and communications to prevent further misunderstandings. People act mature and speak with me formally and we’ll make out an agreement.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion, but I will be continuing to do what I have been doing since I was confirmed by the Senate. It works and has brought great success.

1 Like

What is the point of calling me out in the original post for being misinformed and incompetent and you’re demanding it to be retired when you simply deny a simple offer to attempt to better communication and relations with the public and the impeachment will be retired in a second. I do acknowledge that yes, I’ve misunderstood some things here, but if public relations was maintained nothing of this would’ve happened. I hope you think twice before denying my offer to retire the impeachment.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

Actually see what the people want before doing this. Didn’t even do a poll, or ask blat at all.

1 Like

As I stated Mr Senator, I promised to act in the interest of the people, which is my plan. I am going to retire the impeachment, but this should act like a wake up call to better relations with the public instead of being a joke for him.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

I’m not denying your offer. If you want to retire it or not is up to you.

1 Like

Better relations with the public isn’t a crime. You were a BCA before. You should know this out of all people. Better relations with the public doesn’t warrant a impeachment. That’s utter bullshit

1 Like

By the way you’ve been joking about it it does seem like you don’t really care, and you stated multiple times that you didn’t want it retired, which for me, doesn’t make sense. I’ve several times suggested that we should talk about this in DMs on Discord and sort it out formally, but you refuse to. Which is very unfortunate since no one wins in this case.

@jasonbourneaxis
Public relations are a part of a department head’s duty, also, failure to discharge duties of his office.

Signed,
Representative Tor_Laws

1 Like

He was doing perfectly fine before your little publicity stunt, your not retiring it because he asked you
To, your retiring it because you know you have no valid argument and in the span of one hour you’ve already gotten more ridicule than other incompetent officials.

2 Likes