Censorship 2.0

i fail to see the vast majority of the community supporting this and actively saying they do. most people dont have a problem wit hfed to the point they would rant like this and so on. this isn’t going anywhere and honestly, at this point, its getting out of hand. If you really want to voice concern and make suggestions to the founders just try and talk to them. Env has stated he reads most of his dms and, to be honest, an open talk with him is more than likely to happen if you just try and confront him.

3 Likes

I’ve came to the conclusion that DPS will have a very serious primary role if POST’s quantity over quality shit continues going up, and it’ll have a very big purpose. No more threats to shutdown DPS it seems to me.

3 Likes

The plan is to use the collective voices on that one post and then share with the founder/co founders. Its better than when only one person DMs

6 Likes

i’m not sure who exactly, but someone provided a screenshot of fed stating that post classes needed to get bigger (this was around class 44), and this combined with josh_lovelace as director was horrible combo. after josh_lovelace, post administration tried to implement the performance exam which sorta worked but it was in need of some refinements. at it’s current state in class 52, it isn’t doing too bad - but it’s completely necessary to have it given the increase in rogues that started a few classes ago.

3 Likes

it’s not even harrassment in my opinion, because that’s the reason the other two posts were silenced. But it’s true like you said, this post is to share absolute concerns within the state as we are concerned citizens and must share these effects and concerns with the founders.

4 Likes

I see your point and it’s pretty fair, however I do not agree with being passive and saying that nothing will change. Nothing will change if you will remain passive that’s for sure, if you will remain active about it, then something might change.

4 Likes

env is actually able to sit down and listen to you (most of the time, seems this situation is an exception), which is why this forum is directed mostly to fed.

god knows what goes on with the founders internally but there seems to be some sort of disconnect when one founder constantly engages with the community, one of them just orders stuff when he isn’t actually aware of the situation, and one doesn’t seem to do much at all.

5 Likes

Problem is they are told to get as many post certifieds as possible, as they want over 200 members per LEA

9 Likes

It was valid but they don’t view it the same way as we do

5 Likes

That’s where POST is gonna get an even bigger number of instructors for the amount of POST Cert revokes and refresher courses, my god I cannot see that happening.

4 Likes

fed told FFA and POST to start doing 2 week classes. i’m not sure if he doesn’t realize how much that will degrade quality or if he just doesn’t care

4 Likes

exactly, but it seems the balance between quality and quantity is getting out of hand and needs to be fairly balanced

3 Likes

what a great year so far.

10 Likes

what the fuck? Hold on, 2 week classes as there is a graduation and all the shit?

4 Likes

that would be

horrific

3 Likes

yes, he wants 2 full classes every month with graduates

3 Likes

This has happened before, people ranted before, people always say in discord channels “man fed sucks, fed doesnt know shit, fed is (insult here)” and honestly? Fed is still doing the same thing he has been doing for the past 2 years ive been here. This just shows me fed might acknowledge this is a thing, but wont do anything based off of it because he believes that this is bullshit and not the case because he knows something we dont which is very well possible. He could be open about it and share it, sure, but he wont. You should definetly check out danny’s youtube video where his dms with feds are shown and to be honest both danny and fed make very good points.

3 Likes

Oh god this is going to screw everything over

3 Likes

You, as administration, should know this better than most people: Internal work isnt usually visible to the general public and you just have to assume that it is the case here, if you look at what i replied to doktor then you should see what i mean, i seriously suggest watching the video.

3 Likes

next thing you know it’s a LEO arresting you for failure to identify yet you show him all your identification coughanfspemployeeimpursuingincourtcough. Telling you, I was a victim of these new LEOs, was falsely arrested and now I’m aggressively pursuing it in court because the guy even admitted to not knowing how fucking LOVID works…

3 Likes