Censorship 2.0

POST took a drastic downhill after class 26. And even worse during the mid class 30’s as Josh_Lovelace as HI, DD and then acting director. Then, POST quality went completely downhill worse than ever before. I honestly think, there’s nothing we can do to save POST.

5 Likes

I would say after class 30, shit went down… @a_sbestos

4 Likes

Change does not come without casualties. I’m sure Dok is fully aware that he may be punished for this. But what would that accomplish? It would further prove that the founders care more about their image than actually being good leaders.

4 Likes

I respect the work you do with FFA over post. I can tell you understand what is actually needed and that is exactly why we had almost 0 cases from FFA and SCFD when I was in DPS. People like you should be running the departments that are getting run today. People like you should teach others that run departments correctly.

4 Likes

If the state is running just fine why are people criticizing the Founder? If nobody cares then how did this post hit already more than 40 answers, and Danny’s original post hit more than 100 answers?

6 Likes

Mods and admins can close posts if there’s a good reason to, such as if they feel the post is advocating for, or leading to, harassment.

This is a private website ran by the founders; they can decide what content they do and don’t find appropriate here.

3 Likes

I was part of class 36, it was still pretty decent. I think when they started trying to expand the class sizes later on, it took a toll on some of the quality.

3 Likes

Just because they can do something doesn’t mean they should

4 Likes

change my mind but, POST is on life support. With this quantity over quality bullshit? excuse me, this is NOT how POST should function.

5 Likes

Hopefully we see more competent department leaders in the future. I only run the lowly fire academy so there isn’t much I can do in terms of ensuring that.

7 Likes

excuse me

3 Likes

Probably should have been more specific, The departments and the government are running fair. They may not be running as they should be but they are running with out extreme issue. We do see that there is an issue at hand as you said since responses are coming in hot.

4 Likes

Same argument as “It is their group”. In fact correct, however, is not an appropriate argument. Imagine you build a little park for kids in your backyard and you opened it for everyone, then you come and push some kid who was using the slide off of it, is it justified because it’s “your park” or is it not justified because the harm was done to a person who was enjoying something you gave to them?

5 Likes

The departments and government are indeed running relatively fair, but the administration is not, that is the point.

3 Likes

atleast your academy has quality, which I appreciate that they have someone like you to guide it. On the other hand, I feel bad for the other academy which is POST. Honestly, after the fucking stupid decision to make a power hungry and corrupt deputy director to director which was Josh_Lovelace was clearly the biggest mistake they have done so far. And this was around the early class 40’s. He treated everyone like shit, falsely fired me by giving me a supposed 2 day suspension and instead was a termination in less than 6 hours because of hosting a tier out of schedule. This is what honestly brought POST down and made its reputation into a living hellhole with incompetent cadets, and then future incompetent LEOs.

5 Likes

Yeah they can do what they want, sure. But what they clearly cannot understand is that if they continue to suppress the voice of the community or to instantly remove any sort of criticism directed towards them, then there will soon be no community left.

As a matter of fact, by calling out fed on his wrongdoings we are actually trying to help save the community by letting the founders know what is going on isn’t right and that they should fix their ways. But they just turn a blind eye to it and think fed’s way is the right way. It just shows how fed has pulled the wool over their eyes on the true reality of what is going on. It’s quite sad honestly.

9 Likes

i went through post near the end of josh_lovelace’s horrible reign (class 43) - my opinions on him first formed when he taught us the complete wrong material in tier 1, then later in the class a whole document was made about him being homophobic and falsely striking and terminating staff.

everyone knew he was well and truly finished at that point.

4 Likes

this really wont go anywhere as most people dont have a problem with fed/the founders/whatever to the point where theyd revolt/voice their opinions like this. this lacks support and really is just a group of people who are too pissed about fed, but not actually achieving anything in this process. this will happen again as it has happened before, this will not be different and wont go anywhere. just give it up and deal with it. fed hasnt even remotely involved himself in a lot of things to the point where this could be remotely considered a tyranny, dictatorship, and so on.

tl;dr no support this is doomed.

3 Likes

he got what he deserved, his god damn PSB that was filed BY ME when I was working in DPS.

4 Likes

this will be doomed if you will keep thinking like that

5 Likes