Censorship 2.0

t-16 minutes until delete/close/account suspension

4 Likes

Or everything at the same time

3 Likes

Now we wait for them to take down the post with no explanation or another crappy one at best.

7 Likes

tenor (1)

7 Likes

I mean then again Sentinel, people are afraid to lose their jobs, that’s why they write these type of comments.

3 Likes

yes I have heard the SCFD rant before. I myself want it secondary. I have also heard the fed story. It has been known that he decides stuff by himself. BUT it looks like our departments, government, and relationships are working just fine. So I say again, Firestone is running fine. If we didn’t have leaders like envelope, Firestone wouldn’t be fine.

5 Likes

Envelope said that Danny’s post was defamation and slander, but we were listing actual concerns. As a co founder especially, he should take time to hear what the community has to say. They are more diverse. Also, I’m pretty sure last time someone intentionally made false statements, the post only got locked or specific messages deleted, not total removal. There were at least 100 people or so commenting. Most statements made were valid with evidence to support. If people were just doing personal attacks, then he should have just deleted the specific messages, not everyone’s. Majority were made constructively.

7 Likes

I honestly think none of the leaders actually care about the lack of quality in departments or academies like FFA or POST, and the fact that it’s more than obvious that there’s a quantity over quality when it comes to new cops. Reason you see Tier 1’s overflowing every day, and you get cadets who do their job wrong. Quantity should not be the solution, quality should. And this could be fixed, but the leader clearly doesn’t want it to happen. Change my mind.

5 Likes

Leaders who ignore criticism and instead call it defamation or say you’re attacking them are not fit to be leaders. Hell, I’d even go for an actual defense rather than them just providing a BS explanation. It’s pretty simple, the founders should listen to our concerns as there’s no Firestone without the community.

6 Likes

Pretty risky posting this comes with the chance of a ban. But other then that I generally do agree and do want answers, from the founders.

3 Likes

What do you know about the quality of FFA? Please enlighten me.

3 Likes

I’m saying, FFA could fall into that.

3 Likes

Oh yeah and the founder wanted 200 people in every department by V3 and even more for POST

6 Likes

The whole harassment thing isn’t entirely true. This post harassed me due to some actions I took when I was a young representative. I don’t see the difference between this harassment and the harassment Fedora received. Mine had reasoning and his had reasoning too. You may argue that it was okay to do to me compared to Fed since I am suppose to be criticized as a government official. I would then argue that Fedora’s position within Firestone makes him available to criticism as well. Take another example of TheFuryFish being criticized for his actions. That post wasn’t deleted. I feel like there is a definite biases towards Fedora within his position in which the rules can be modified for him and no one else.

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/t/the-anti-post-movement-hosted-by-clonemep-my-response/7540

Here is the flip side:

The nice thing with both of these examples is that it brought a positive change. I changed the way I conducted politics and TheFuryFish resigned after this important information was brought to the founders. A little bit of harassment is actually a good thing. It helps shape the views of others and bring attention to the downfall of others so they can change and become GREATER.

9 Likes

This is exactly what I mean. This is a complete outrage, having 200 people in a LEO department, and people not knowing how to do their job correctly, more rogues, lack of interest, etc.

5 Likes

fortunately we do not, and it’ll stay that way as long as DPS, fed, and every other outside entity stays in their own lane. Outside intervention is the last thing my department needs. Can’t say that for every emergency services department though.

5 Likes

Yes, I agree. Most of the SCSO deputies I see today were not the quality I saw years ago. It’s actually pretty sad.

5 Likes

Well I mean with 200 people, DPS would actually be a very useful department xd with all the investigations coming in every single day. But still, this would be awful having to deal with false arrests all the type, POST Revokes, rogues, and refresher courses nonstop, 24/7.

3 Likes

thank god.

3 Likes

Ain’t my problem it was closed, I did not ask for it to be closed nor the discussion was over.

6 Likes