Cenosity for House of Representatives

I am officially running for a seat within the Firestone House of Representatives.

My most notable positions in the State of Firestone;

x1 Former Secretary of State
x1 Former Secretary of Public Works
x4 Senator
x2 Representative
x1 County Executive
x2 County Councilman
x2 Redwood Mayor

Some Legislation that I’ve Introduced;

As you all know, I’m not one to mess around when it comes to ensuring the quality of bills are being passed through our legislative branch, and I’m also not one to mess around with the lack of common sense, and immoral decision-making. I will call out any Representative I disagree with, give my view, and be the only person at a house-session voicing my concerns. I will stick out from the rest of the group, and I will allow my voice to be heard.

This will be my seventh(7th) term in congress if elected, and I cannot wait to hopefully be able to represent the voices of you all, and this great State that I cannot get myself to ever leave, even though I thought I was going to be able to.

Signed,
Cenosity

3 Likes

I don’t usually support political candidates, but this is the exception. Not only has ceno worked for the interests of the state and its many forms, but he’s also worked to help the county and municipals with anything we’ve asked for. Good luck my friend.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support.

5 Likes

You got me at used to be a bin man secretary, support

4 Likes

Support

5 Likes

support (Body is too similar to what you recently posted)

4 Likes

support! (:

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Such an amazing Senator when he was in.

I have no doubt Cenosity will do an amazing job.

4 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Long-time my friend… Appreciate the continued support over the years. How’ve you been?

3 Likes

I really do appreciate the support coming from you daunt. Glad to have been able to help advocate for the municipal and county governments. This is something I’ll always do regardless.

3 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

Support -

3 Likes