CC: LEOs. Your Input on the Detainment Timer Law

there is a thing called recording sir…

2 Likes

I suppose you’re correct with that. I just personally like seeing what people thought was happening etc. I’d rather be able to get a full story instead of just a simple clip that could be cut out and leaving out a bunch of information.

2 Likes

If they believe that the person they’re investigating committed the crime, they should have solid proof to arrest them in the first place

4 Likes

I don’t make an arrest unless I have proof beyond a reasonable doubt (thats way above the required standard but its what allows me to sleep at night).

2 Likes

that’s what LEOs should have, they shouldn’t just be arresting someone because they think they committed the crime, they should KNOW they committed the crime with at least some sort of picture/clip

3 Likes

Which also explains why my times on scene (and my detainment times) are above average.

2 Likes

no support, if u cant do the time don’t do the crime

4 Likes

that is the most stupid shit ive heard all day

4 Likes

I feel like this is something that should be addressed with an executive order allowing for flexibility with the Governor who is in office.

Or, in this case, the county executive ordering SCSO to stop and creating limits and just punishment.

4 Likes

why‎‎‎‎‎‎

3 Likes

your basically telling people to leave the very game you play, which the entire purpose for you to do is enforce the law/arrest people

3 Likes

ok but i dont see why we shouldnt be allowed to detain people for 30 minutes, it would ruin RP if we become restricted, as well as IO and many other agencies would be unable to interrogate gang members from gangs such as OM

4 Likes

he just said IO would be exempt from interrogating

3 Likes

Yeah but not the other units

4 Likes

Make it exactly like mayflower where the time stops for transport, questioning, etc and I’m fine with it

2 Likes

this‎‎‎‎

3 Likes

Same here, and I’d rather be safe than sorry.

3 Likes

Can we just fire the deputy who did this and move on?

4 Likes

but what investigating would any other unit do? all they can do is question people nearby or check recordings, i am SURE checking your recordings does not take 30 minutes to view.

3 Likes

yes this too

3 Likes