Brandishing a Firearm needs to be revised

Will do. Thank you. I will have plenty of time on my hands to contact you with information since I am being prosecuted for 1st degree murder or some crap lmao can’t you get like 15 hours in jail, which is another law I will have to get revised, or is it 12? not sure

2 Likes

Incompetence has and will get in the way of the law, whether it be incompetent Officers, DEFINITELY incompetent congressman and incompetent members of the judicial branch.

Anyone can go to the checkpoint, being at the checkpoint is illegal, you are once again contradicting yourself. Just because no one told you to leave doesn’t mean you aren’t loitering, which is what you’ve stated. Loitering is illegal meaning you are committing a crime by being at that checkpoint

Legitimate reasons as to why we should point our weapons are on a case by case basis, every situation is different and everyone will react differently, the law is established, your revision won’t be.

So you’ve been killed by mistake and this revision is just going to somehow stop these mistakes from ever happening again? It’s just not going to happen, this revision isn’t going to stop you from accidentally being shot or killed, maybe reduce it but not eliminate it.

Funny, I am a former Senator.

I don’t need likes on a forum post to know I have tons of individuals behind me, they’re just sick and tired of dealing with your shit on this post, as am I. You’re a shitlord based on the groups of people that constantly discuss you and your actions

I keep talking about real world issues because they’re out there? and we need to be dealing with that shit rather than arguing over a lego games law

In the gifs, I saw 2 civilians walk into the street. The only thing disorderly could be what the ranger said, nothing else. As for the tear gas, we don’t have the full video to analyze so I won’t even bother commenting without facts

No one is ‘beating around the bush’, your comment said that he was staring at them which apparently was a form of intimidation, I’m simply disproving your comment. Once again, the only thing that could come close to disorderly conduct would be what the ranger said

Fun in debating, so you enjoy arguments. Sounds like something a shit lord would say

‘Former MP Sergeant’, that was what, a year ago? two years ago? If you’re a Former MP Sergeant then why are you saying shit that’s so idiotic? I’m sure their policy has been changed a while ago

Where is the evidence you need to grow up? Throughout this entire forum post, I don’t know if you’ve realized but I’ve brought up several quotes and facts throughout this entire ‘debate’.

I can assure you that this law will not be revised, not now, not anytime in the near future.

3 Likes

If you were at the protest, he wasnt being civil in the slightest. He was talking crap and once we started defending ourselves verbally, he painted himself as the victim of us harassing him.

2 Likes

LOL. istg i always find it annoying when they say it wrong.

2 Likes

idk what makes you think you’re some alpha citizen that can just do or get whatever they want

you can’t run up to government property and get mad when you’re presented with a firearm

and you can’t just have any law you want changed, they’ve been trying to get lower time for years but we have retards in congress that think its reasonable to put people in jail for literal real life days for a roblox pixel crime

2 Likes

Alpha citizens are the came as beta, or free players. Law gives them no privileges above middle class citizens. And I will get it revised, I don’t think I can do whatever I want, I spit facts, even if I have to get in congress in v3, way too many laws are unjust, it’s ridiculous.

Nobody got mad, I made an argument. SCSO, FSP, etc, is government property, I think you mean a restricted area. And I own’t keep debating on why I feel what she did was wrong, I’ve probably made that statement 10+ times, you can feel free to look back.

Exactly, I won’t stop until they are changed :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

This is too much of a meme for me to chip in my two pence.

2 Likes

ok ok ok

2 Likes

you have to be trolling

2 Likes

a welcome note would be nice

2 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

“No point in debating” but continues to debate, gotta love it.

Have you even read the comments on this post, it’s quite clear that the majority of the people here dislike you and your opinion, I’m glad you have some personal vendetta against DHS but you once again have your facts all wrong, DHS is one of the most mature Departments in Firestone

I could care less about your daddy issues, if I couldn’t take the heat I would’ve stopped ages ago

Majority of the politicians are shit lords, I don’t know much about American politics and I could quite honestly care less, I’ll drop my age right here right now, it’ll just show you that your ass is being beat by someone who is “hella young” and if you’ve heard my voice, you’d definitely know I’m not a female.

Loitering might be the same but the way they deal with loitering might be different, I’m going to continue to call you idiotic because you failed to address the fact that I said their policy changed, not loitering.

I actually despise fortnite, so good attempt trying to take shots at me but you missed. I don’t know how my apparent ‘lack of basic knowledge’ is relevant to what you’ve quoted but I’ll comment on it. If I lacked basic knowledge then how come I’ve proved you incorrect throughout this debate? I’ve provided facts and evidence to supplement those facts. If I had truly wanted to insult you, I would’ve done more than those ‘Pathetic insults’. Since you still can’t do your research, I’ve done it for you: https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/shitlord/

Congratulations, I am infact an ex senator, here’s a statement from a current member of congress:
https://gyazo.com/455dd3293e0b1acddd423dd3f6fead6d

At this point, you’ve stopped debating about the topic and have just made attempts to degrade me. I hate to break it to you but you aren’t going to win this debate, I recommend you stick to your word and ‘end this here’

Back onto the topic of the revision of this law for those who are still reading this; I’m sure you can all see how preposterous amending this would be, restricting LEOs ability to have their weapon out to conduct their duties and to stick by their oath to Serve and Protect. An amendment like this would just hinder our ability to conduct our duties diligently, hope y’all are amused for those that have enjoyed this ‘debate’

4 Likes

i dont remember calling u autistic but ight :+1:
what I meant to say
Is that your dumbass brain wasn’t working properly and you were acting like if you went up to the gate they would’ve let you into the base

3 Likes

just let this post die man lmao I’m tired of putting up with fs citizens im good man sure g yep thats totally what I was thinking

2 Likes

you need to go to your corner.

6 Likes

FNG is a military installation operated and owned by the State. They have complete jurisdiction over it, as well if we had a “federal oversight” government such as: a country that has a president. they would also be allowed to mandate laws onto the military base. It is a military installation as where;

a) State Government can mandate and make legislation that makes it were such as;

• Soldiers are allowed to shoot and kill, and or harm anyone that loiters, attempts to breach, or threaten the base and or its soldiers.
  • Able to set limits, restrictions, and prohibit certain behavior or actions. That consists of, but not limited to;
    i) Loitering
    ii) Harassment
    iii) Threatening
    iv) Inflicting Chaos
    v) Disorderly Conduct

b) The National Guard and Department of Defence may set own regulation for their base, troopers, and set up its own restrictions and limitations for soldiers, to take cautionary measures in order to protect the military installation itself.

c) FNG does not have “full control” over its base; they operate there which is owned by the State itself, due to it being a “State Militia” number one. The Executive Branch assumes full control over its National Guard due to no higher power being above the state.

2 Likes

Can I get the law to this?

Not aware of this either, I would like. Bunch of links. Thanks.

2 Likes

The second one I cannot necessarily backup. It is true, however, that the control and establishment of the restricted area is controlled by the legislature, and the enforcement of the laws passed thereby is done by the executive (FNG, LEAs).

3 Likes

the fuck going on

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes