Bored felons

Going “rogue” ? I doubt felons would be promoted to high enough positions where they can actually go “rogue” by destroying material. The most they could do is break laws which, would most likely result in a blacklist from DPW and a loss of opportunity.

8 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

why does everyone think any felon that applies will go rouge? like wtf, maybe the rammers, but they actually have to become an employee first

tl;dr we aren’t rouges

4 Likes

Felons are smart enough to know the the ban system. Even with felons out of DPW/DOT we still have many rouges

3 Likes

(am deaf)

rouges unfortunately are a part of any group, the most you can really do is discourage it and just give them access to only what they require.

us criminals aren’t all stupid. we know what going rouge entails.

4 Likes

Why would you need a clean history with DoT on ROBLOX? What the hell are you gonna do? Drive your taxi to the wrong destination?

7 Likes

The trick is to get convicted and then do the NCLB program

4 Likes

Ok still, the court takes it time. My criminal case has been pending for 1 month now. madi and zelli have been waiting for 3 months

4 Likes

I honestly think it should be allowed to have people with a criminal record apply to DOT and DPW. Expungements take too long with you having to wait 60 days to get rid of your ro-record - for a game that is extremely too long. There’s not any disadvantage to hiring someone with a criminal record within DOT or DPW as all you are doing is sweeping the road or towing a vehicle, not much you can do to go wrong. If you do go “rogue” then it’s not much of a deal, you’ll probably get banned and really there isn’t much to do to go rogue with while on DOT or DPW - as well LEOs would be quick to apprehend you ingame so that isn’t an issue.

7 Likes

The program wouldn’t give them pepper spray and other tools to cause harm, instead they could have access to a smaller DPW vehicle to sweep around.

4 Likes

I also want to stay criminal, although it yets boring, I don’t want to fuckin EXPUNGE MY RECORD. I want activities to do and it makes 0 sense for DPW and DOT to not accept felons. If a felon breaks the law on duty (Gets arrested) then blacklist, if they get cited on duty, strike/suspend

I don’t understand why it’s that hard for some people to comprehend, if you don’t trust certain people due to their past of going rogue, deny them from the DPW division for felons or whatever it’d be

we could literally even just have a car, broom, and other tools DPW has to RP around cleaning, doing mass shifts…

6 Likes

They could also remove Pepper spray for felons by having a trello board of DPW with certifications for a pepper spray, if their names are on the list they are given the pepperspray.

If they go rogue, the felon would only be able to drive the car into crowds in which LEOs can easily pop its tires as it goes nelow 100SPS

irl tow truck drivers aren’t angels of God sent down by the heavens to tow your trucks, certain individuals should be allowed to join these 2 departments.

ro anyone saying “just expunge your record”, this is the reason why there are only a few criminals throughout the state. I want to be able to stay crim and be able to engage in the community & people more by doing RPs as stated in the other posts

written on mobile dont complain about mistake!!!

4 Likes

Idk if I misread what you said but I said I agree with allowing people with records to go into DOT and DPW. It’s a good idea actually to have it so maybe felons don’t have pepper spray but I don’t really think they would abuse it on the team any more than someone without a record would.

6 Likes

What happened to the ‘No Citizens Left Behind’ program?

3 Likes

nothing, we just dont want to go 100% legal, especially now when the state is in a literal decline of criminals…

3 Likes

Proof to support the claim that we are declining in criminals? Are you referring to professional criminals; those who properly role play?

Besides that, I feel as you guys are just purely bored of being criminals, which is understandable considering there is only so much you can do in SC: V2. I can probably work on some legislation to help you with that, maybe a program that allows criminals who meet certain requirements to work alongside FDoT/FDPW for a minimum of (30) days which can help reform criminal mentality and possibly help them move away from a life of crime, etc.

3 Likes

I think he means those who properly role plays and don’t ask for “NAME AND BADGE” or “GET ME A GOD DAMN SUPERVISOR”. Also I have to say a-lot of the criminals v2 rn just do hostage sits every 49 seconds

5 Likes

That would have to be done through executive order.

3 Likes

Unless #33 is removed…hint.

5 Likes

crime alts should be allowed

10 Likes