Bored felons

Hello, My name is Philip_Forth and I just wanted to ask a question and your opinion. What if DPW allows felons who have been crime free for the last 30 days to apply for DPW? I been a criminal for almost 2-3 years and I honestly have to say that I’m bored. I barely even play v2 much rn. I want to try something new. Ofc you can say “Expunge get record cleaned” but it takes about 60-100 days for that to happen. It would be nice if felons that have been legal for the last 30 days to be able to work in DPW but if you do commit a crime while in DPW you should be fired and blacklisted. Any thoughts?

(Excuse bad grammar I’m on mobile)

12 Likes

I’d say more than 30 days. Have a exception, make it sort of like Community service but they get paid more. Good idea.

4 Likes

i honestly think DPW and DOT is taken way too seriously
not that they don’t like deserve respect but they’re TOW TRUCK AND SWEEPER DRIVERS
they have to stay mature on duty, cant have radios, cant have any criminal history for what? what power do they have they cant be trusted with?

i support hiring ex-felons to DPW and DOT but executive order 33 disagrees with that https://trello.com/c/n98MxKgA/1328-executive-order-33-preventing-felon-workers

this would also help with activity cause LORD KNOWS TOW TRUCKS AND TAXIS ARE IN THE GAME 1/4 THE TIME U NEED THEM

13 Likes

I’ll read that soon but, but yeah it would nice. In firestone criminals are basically 100% forced to do crimes since once you get arrested you pretty can’t do anything

4 Likes

tl;dr anyone with felonies arent allowed to be employed in executive branch

4 Likes

Exactly I can see banning leo rouges who arrest people, but lol what is dot / dpw gonna do steal your car? okay? that’s just realistic crime dot / dpw is def taking to seriously. its frp to even take them hostage which is DUMB. obviously its frp for leos but why dpw/dot, or even scfd? idk man I feel like it just ruins rp…now back to the main point of this post

yes, why not a good idea let me pick some garbage up !! and yeah I’m bored of v2 as well I was sentenced to 10 hours like a month ago? still at 10 hours lol

5 Likes

I kinda understand why you don’t want to finish the sentence. It’s not worth getting 10 hours in DoC when you aren’t even enjoying doing crimes much

3 Likes

Fed won’t find out >:) (jk) but I think fed will be cool with it. Since DoT and DPW can’t do much. Also think about it, Criminals working in DoT or DPW will lower crime rates since they got something else to do. And I think it will also teach criminals “NOT TO RAM DOT OR DPW” after they get rammed 24/7 while they try to complete a shift

(Excuse bad grammar on mobile)

2 Likes

Expungements👳🏿‍♂️

3 Likes

they will snitch on fed and he will see state anouncements

3 Likes

I am a active member in the court discord and lemme tell you expungements are so lame. If you have a felony record you need to stay clean for 60 days in order to get it removed. Then you have to wait another 50 days for the judge to finally have time for you. I’m not hating on the judges, our judges are really smart people but they’re quite busy. Of course, their are mass expungements but not everyone can make it to those, and at the end of the day who wants to wait 110 days just to get a few records removed.

4 Likes

ive been yelling at congress to decrease it to 40

4 Likes

40 sounds nice but I don’t know if they’ll change it.

3 Likes

jef made it 60 so

4 Likes

i agree

3 Likes

Well jef took everything too far

4 Likes

support :smiley:

3 Likes

Thinking

9 Likes

idk why DPW is so strict, there could be a division in DPW for felons to help around the county in mass shifts

5 Likes

but the problem is, they can easily just go rouge.

4 Likes