An Open letter to Governor Floatmanjason and Lt Governor Stamose

If you are treated in a manner that shows no respect, you should report the employee to the Department of Public Safety for violating the Sheriff’s Office’s code of conduct, rather than implying that they have a larger number of investigative cases because of a lack of high standards.

2 Likes

I can tell you this, you guys, not FSP but only the individual will be treated like garbage if they are gonna behave and perform their duties like one. Of course FSP will collectively be known as a garbage, if the occurrence is a little too often.

There is definitely people that treat it with bias, but I am fairly certain there are still many of us out there that don’t.

You say you don’t, then couch your words carefully next time. Like seriously… Don’t just pluck things out of your arse and then fail to substantiate it, like you are trying to get a objection in court but just want to provoke the witness or defendant in telling something to achieve what you want.

2 Likes

It’s brilliant to hear work is being done, but it does confirm this letter and the views of the public if even an Admissions Officer admits to the downward decline of FSP. While I understand driving up applications is a great thing I really do hope command is trying to help you guys here, from what I understand things are patchy but different people experience different things. This is the type of discussion I wanted this open letter to help provide, and I’m a bit saddened that a Corporal had to give the response that I would’ve expected from a HICOMM member, thank you Blaadam.

2 Likes

Alrighty then sounds good. If there’s any situation going on, feel free to get into my dms. Mine are open 24/7

Yes I be a stupid individual but BUT when I piece my words, I try to make it of sense but it turns into a debate whether or not I’m being malicious or not. But anywho like I said with my channel, I’m known for making good fsp videos and I want to bring fsp to a positive light and only real way is by my editing skills. Ok done with my MinecraftTalk

Okay. Let me state something really quick.

FSP’s downfall is all due to the appointment itself and not FT as a Colonel. Now, don’t get me wrong, I have been friends with FT for a long time and I like him but his appointment to FSP Colonel by the Ninwin1 Administration was not a good idea at all.

Let me state why. Back when Code was dismissed from FSP Colonel the positioned opened up, all of FSP & FSP Command, from Bronze to Gold were asking, begging, PLEEDING that someone from In-House like BlockeyGecko was made FSP Colonel. This would insure that FSP continued to run the way it was but more efficiently with a better and more active Administration.

This did not happen. Even when I was still on the Cabinet I brought up Blocky, or hell even Former FSP Colonel WaterLostic who had just returned to the community to both Ninwin1 and Shark, and you’d think they’d at least consider the opinion of someone who considered the Firestone State Patrol his home Department and kept tabs on it.

They went with FT instead. Why? because Ninwin wanted FSP to become a DHS Type Department, higher standards n’ shit. They were looking at what SCSO was back then and didn’t want FSP to become that.

FSP IS NOT MEANT TO BE A DHS DEPARTMENT
let me repeat this FSP IS NOT MEANT TO BE A DHS DEPARTMENT

It is a starter Department, something POST Cadets join to gain the experience needed to go into more strict departments like DHS, like MP, like CG, it is not a department meant for high standards that FT wanted to impose.

In conclusion
As much as I like FT as a Law Enforcement Member and as a person, I do not believe he was the right pick for the FSP Colonel Position. Because he was picked FSP Command from Bronze to Gold either resigned or gave up plunging FSP into the trouble it is today.

Thank you

9 Likes

Facts

3 Likes

To understand why FSP has such a low member count, we have to look at a couple things. For starters, departures are inevitable. Troopers have their reasons for departing from the department, whether it be a lack of interest, better opportunities, or moving on from the community. The last two things are completely out of our control. However, keeping Troopers motivated and interested is something that can be controlled to an extent. If you want to answer the question of whether or not command is doing a good job of doing that, ask any person within the department and they will give you an honest response. Secondly, my job as a Department Head to maintain control over the hiring processes and procedures for our department. I opted to not hire during any of the summer months in favor of waiting for a v3 update to publish. I firmly believe that a v3 update would give my department a massive interest boost, hence leading to more applicants and bigger intakes. Unfortunately, we’re in the month of September and there has not been a update yet. Seeing that units were severely lacking numbers, I followed the advice of my command members and opened applications. My concern was not about seeing the low member count but rather the lack of personnel needed to fill each unit and the lack of FSP visibility in-game. I fully take responsibility for waiting so long to open up applications (and under no circumstances do I blame the devs for not having v3 completed).

Next, standards. I don’t agree with the notion that FSP has ridiculously high admissions standards. Any of our admissions officers will tell you exactly what we look for: an application that is answered with effort and honestly. We hold every applicant to this standard, regardless of their experience or reputation within the community. It’s unfair to the members of our department to accept those who give little to no effort on their application. If only 1 person out of 70 people meet this requirement, then so be it. However, I refuse to change our ways for the sake of being a “starter department”.

Lastly, this notion needs to be stop. DHS / FNG do a lot of things correctly, however, they are not great (or excellent) departments (especially in their current states). Nobody has the guts to call out these departments unless you are the Founders. There are things that DHS/FNG and others do well, that can be replicated (in some circumstances) and made better. That’s how business work. However, nobody should sit here and say that DHS or FNG or any department really are the only ones that has high standards and do everything correctly.

8 Likes

Yeah we are not DHS. Ft is a decent colonel but I can also be honest some policies made FSP go downhill. We had a discussion about that actually and how to fix it. We are going to be an attractive department on v3 considering the new highways and our hot vehicles in the newer version ahhhhh. Anyway, we are working on making FSP better as all people, even the good ones make errors and they are meant to be improved. But I also like how we are small because we are like a family pretty much and all that which is a pro of a small dept although we got asu issues, our intake will hopefully enlighten some of the fresh meat we are getting

I respect that you take responsibility and I do agree that this may have caused a loss of interest within the department. I believe a way to possibly increase the interest is to allow “second takes”.

I understand if you do not like my suggestion, however, I believe this could help. With FSP not opening applications within the summer months, many are not familiarized with the standards a reviewer expects. This is just a suggestion for you to take into account. However, if applications do not have 3-month intermissions, I do not believe there is much need for this to be put in play, however, I would still slightly recommend it as it may help those who are just graduating and may need experience.

I wish you take this into account!

2 Likes

Chris this guy isn’t writing a peer reviewed essay here in some scientific journal. This is just an opinion piece which includes (as the name suggests) his opinion. Of course it would be nice for him to back up his opinion in a scientific way, but that’s a very high standard here. I mean this is a Roblox community forum give him a break

3 Likes

To be fair, I did then provide that proof, and following comments back up my claims. Alas the evidence came of its own volition as it had already existed.

1 Like

I myself also recognise that nobody under my purview would do nothing wrong. I trusted Heraldex when I handed the baton over to him to succeed me as 1MPR Commanding Officer, after normalcy was restored. But what I fail and couldn’t detect was he had a dubious plan that eventually led to a scandal within 1MPR. That scandal has imprinted into 1MPR for good, especially after numerous roller-coaster rides we had with the previous CO before me.

So hey, of course such bad habits of noting DHS or FNG is of a higher standard or some god agency/department is wrong, but we also have to recognise that there might’ve been how y’all approach or look at things that led to this kind of perspective. Somewhere must’ve gone wrong at some point of time, it might’ve not been your tenure.

Nonetheless, I’ve already spoken to you about your plans to wait for V3, I am glad you recognised the bad move you made there.

7 Likes

I completely understand. You are not a bad Colonel, that isn’t what I was stating. This I feel is all on the back of the Ninwin1 Administration.

Your Appointment was all about Politics and they pulled what they think was Good Politics and what most think are bad Politics.

2 Likes

you have en extremely valid point, fsp barely has any cases

6 Likes

chris you are not a scientist you’re a volunteer EMT

9 Likes

I am a scientist… like seriously… and a volunteer EMT…

I’m literally getting a degree in biology with a concentration in health science…

so like I am a scientist…

3 Likes

yeah thats because ya’ll are inactive

2 Likes

youre still a student, not a ‘scientist’ yet. there is no absolute garuentee you will graduate.
(not like graduating automatically makes you a scientist anyway…)

1 Like