Allow FFA to be sued in the court

Hello, fellow citizens of Firestone. RealLifeIsGame here.

Today I’m going to talk about the Firestone Fire Academy and how much it can be abused. As such, the FFA is not legally considered a faculty or other institute to sue, so there is no way to legally fight them in court or anywhere. The only people who can change this are the founders.

Consequently, there were many problems with the FFA. A great example is that the voice of the Chief Admission Officer (Highest rank in Admission Team) can be overruled by the deputy director + and he has no chance to fight it. Many people would like to be on FFA, but some are not liked by the deputy director + so they are automatically rejected and have no chance of getting into the academy.

If someone believes their rights have been violated, there is no way to fight it and it is a huge problem to get into any department that requires FFA certification. As a former Junior Training Officer and Senior Admission Officer, I know what it means and there is nothing I could do about it.

My suggestion would be to make Firestone Fire Academy an institution that can be sued and that everyone can fight for their rights as it violates the law. I would also like to point out how my rights have been violated. On 01/27/2021 I was removed from my position as Senior Admission Officer due to “mass reform”. Until today, I haven’t received any message from the Chief Admission Officer, and probably won’t.

Now I’m going to upload some photos that are about CaptainCrosslay, Assistant Director of Firestone Fire Academy. This incident occurred on 2/6/2021 around 12:00 AM EST. In these screenshots, you can see how the deputy director cares about it and knows that nobody can do anything against him except the director and the founders.

As all of you may see, it’s a huge problem in Firestone Fire Academy and I’d like all of you to vote on a poll under this text.

Should Firestone Fire Academy be an institution that can be sued?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

You can publish your opinions on this subject under my post.

Sicerely,
RealLifeIsGame

9 Likes

Support

6 Likes

They’re not entirely immune. They all answer directly to the Governor.

That’s how the chain of command and superiority works…

That’s pretty much how it works for every department. There’s a chance you may get denied simply because of a persons bias against you. There isn’t really any way to fight it unless you can definitively prove that they are bias against you, and are using said bias to prevent you from advancing.

In your screenshots, he is right. “Recruits” or “students”, whatever you want to call them, are not employees therefore they are not subject to receive the same entitlements as actual employees do. He’s not legally mandated to listen to your problems and arrests. If you believe it’s a problem and you have legitimate evidence, you’re more than welcome to bring it to the Governor’s attention for further review, as all educational academies answer directly to him.

12 Likes

A bill is already on the docket to legally recognise FFA as an academy.

However, this would not impact recruits, trainees, cadets, etc. as they are not legally considered employees and may be given the boot for any reason. See Canine’s response for further details.

11 Likes

yeah… that’s how a chain of command works

But for your other points, I agree, FFA should be legally recognized and I think that’s planned to happen soon.

8 Likes

Support

6 Likes

first off ffa is not a legally recognized department

second, cadets dont get employment rights

8 Likes

It doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be allowed being sued.

5 Likes

I agree that FFA should probably properly legally be established, but most of the things you mentioned shouldn’t be dealt with in court

6 Likes

ffa is already being established by congress. i’ve wanted ffa established for quite a bit through an EO, because congress has always tried to do something crazy whenever i go to them for something, but that didn’t work out unfortunately.

but most of these concerns you have wouldn’t be relevant to the courts or suing either. we literally had an admissions reform that i got approved by the governor, and we announced such.

feel free to message me if you have actual proof of misconduct, thanks.

7 Likes

even in the greater employment bill that DOES cover employees, cadets/trainees/candidates are still not considered employees and thus do not receive the same rights full employees get. the only thing they get is protection from being discriminated against. cadets, especially those in an academy, should not and will not get employment rights because they are not employees.

7 Likes

Right so, your point is to make the Firestone Fire Academy sueable for recruits within the academy and so let me explain something to you since you’ll need to understand it. With FFA and POST, you cannot sue the Academy for anything for that matter as they had are not considered departments and are an Academy. Your point of saying that Academy’s should be sueable isn’t reasonable and in fact, it would be quite stupid for a Recruit to sue for termination from the Fire Academy or any academy, it’s been stated by Surreal myself that created the new Employment Rights that Candidates/Recruits/Cadets aren’t legally employes so, therefore, you cannot sue the academy at all but if you are an Employee of the Academy like a Training Officer aka Instructor then you’ll be able to sue the Academy but you are not an official employee of the FFA, are you? So, just because you are an Admissions Officers doesn’t mean you are employed as a Staff member. You are actually still defined as someone doesn’t mean to the Employment Rights so my statement stands that Recruits/Cadets/Candidates shouldn’t be able to sue an Academy as they are not DEFINED as a fully employed employee of the Academy.

If someone would like to prove me wrong then I’ll be glad to be proved way.

5 Likes

even if FFA was a legally recognized academy, cadets still wouldn’t have the right to challenge removals or other disciplinary actions from the academy

if there’s any legitimate concerns you’re free to reach out to me or NinWin

8 Likes

you cant sue someone who doesnt exist…

5 Likes

Allow court to be sued in court.

9 Likes

the bill to recognise ffa as an academy failed image

6 Likes

senate moment

5 Likes

how does an academy not get recognized as one, thats utter BS.

5 Likes
  • ash nay’d it because he wants it to be under county
  • scrib nay’d it because it should be under DOH
  • not sure why sam and addie abstained
5 Likes
  • Philip nay’d it because they didn’t watch him whip
5 Likes