Department Blacklist Question

So, let’s say your blacklisted from one of these departments FBI, SCSO, DHS, FSP, would the blacklist be appealable via courts?

3 Likes

Only actions affecting your past or current employment can be challenged. However, if you pass the Criminal Rehabilitation Program your PSB and POST Certification revoke is removed and departments are not permitted to prejudice against you on the basis of your sealed records. Other than that, no.

7 Likes

tony is the DPS director, good luck getting your PSB removed. (claiming to be female won’t work on tony as well)

10 Likes

It’s not PBS, I don’t think. It’s a specific blacklist from a specific department, not all LEO departments.

5 Likes

Not technically supposed to… but they still can…

@Ryidied bottom line is this: just don’t get blacklisted… remember employment is a two way street… so I would not go forcing yourself into a place where people dislike you because they can make your life in the dept. miserable…

6 Likes

Well, the thing is. I am blacklisted for 9 months from FSP for plagiarism on application, so, as far as I am concerned it is not a PBS from every department. I admit, I did it. However the reason for this question is I want it removed.

4 Likes

I don’t know that I agree with that mindset. Being blacklisted by Highcomm doesn’t mean a department doesn’t like you. Frankly I’m not sure there should be situations where people are blacklisted because they’re disliked by highcomm. That stuff should be saved for when someone actually does something wrong. NG used to basically hate danny back in the day, if Danny wanted to go join NG it shouldn’t have been a problem.

4 Likes

that whole situation is very different from the comparatively minor offense of plagiarism

6 Likes

No hate on Crosslay at all and I’m not giving my opinion but there’s a forum directed at FFA for a similar reason and more exactly at Deputy Director CaptainCrosslay.

3 Likes

That situation is not bias. That individual was expelled from the academy for having a criminal record. Note this is his second criminal record he’s gotten while in FFA. I made an exception to let him back once. How would I know that he wouldn’t do it again?

7 Likes

true blacklists are not done out of spite but yea I see your point

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes