AddieRxse for Senate!

Citizens of Firestone,

My name is AddieRxse, and I would like to be a part of the Firestone Senate. Now, you may be asking, who is she? I’ve never seen her before…and for good reason. Even though I’ve only joined Firestone a few months ago (early May), I have been interested in the government, specifically the Senate for a long time. Songs like “The Room Where It Happens” (from Hamilton) inspire people to be involved in the government, and I would honestly stem my initial interest from it.

As I mentioned before, I am fairly new to this community, but I do have some experience, as I work in the Department of Boating and Waterways. I have been working there for about a month, and have enjoyed every second of it. However, I hope to continue working in other departments in the future.

My plans as Senator are simple:

1. Support smaller/lesser known departments, (such as the DoBW) with receiving the help needed to grow their department further, especially now that boats were recently added.

2. Promote a criminal justice reform system throughout the government, allowing criminals to spend less time in jail (i.e. completing community service), and instead learn from their mistakes. This would also give criminals the opportunity to grow from their incarceration, and even go legal, if need be.

3. Lastly, I plan to support small businesses, in any way needed. They need all the support they can
    get, and if I am elected to the Senate, I will make sure their voices are heard.

4. If you have any more concerns/suggestions, I am always open to them! You can DM me; my tag is addie#3622.

You should vote for me over others because I feel like I can really make a change, and provide help to those who need it. I am also a person that you can always talk to, no matter the need. Lastly, I want to continue to keep up the hard work that the previous Senators displayed, by producing adequate legislation to strengthen the community further.

If you need to contact me, my discord is addie#3622. As I said, I am always open to suggestions and thoughts on changes/improvements you want to see in this community. Thank you for reading my speech, it means a lot to me. Have a great day!

“Remember the ladies” - Abigail Adams ; #VoteAddie4Senate!

4 Likes

Support! Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!Support!

1 Like

I support

1 Like

support

1 Like

I SUPPORT PERIODDD #ADDIERXSE

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I’m going to assume, Madam (Or Sir, The Defense Department does not judge), that you have no legislative experince not only within the State of Firestone but within the Roblox platform as well correct? (Other Ro-states/Ro-nations?)

1 Like

nice support

1 Like

I support

1 Like

Though I don’t have any legislative experience within another Ro-state, I do have experience in enforcing rules (essentially laws) in other big groups (i.e. Bloxton Hotels and Pieza).

1 Like

This sadly is not like a Business or any other type of situation you have been in. I do suggest, before trying to get into a higher up branch like the Senate to try for lower governments like County or even municipal and work yourself and your popularity up from there.

This however is just some friendly advise from a x3 Senator and 2x House Rep so you are free to disregard it as you wish.

Good luck

1 Like

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

i believe people running for senate should have some experience within the state so im not supporting plus most of your supporters arre from groups such as bloxton and pieza. gl on your campaign

2 Likes

support

1 Like

omgomg yes i support this queen <33

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support!!!

1 Like

smh majic