State Senate Elections, September 2020

State Senate Elections, September 2020

The State of Firestone Senate is the second chamber of the bi-cameral legislature of the State of Firestone. The Firestone Senate is tasked with creating and passing legislation, same as the House of Representatives. The Senate is also tasked with confirming nominees for government positions.

The Firestone Senate is a primary position. You may not, once being elected, hold any primary positions.

Positions Available: 11

Required Signatures: 10

Election Sponsor: Lieutenant Governor NinWin1

Election Guidelines

• Candidates must create a speech
  • The speech must have been created on the Firestone Forums after the creation of this announcement
  • Candidates may not slander other candidates
  • Candidates may not have an excessive criminal record (no arrests, max of 1 citation)
  • Candidates may not campaign outside of Firestone

Election Schedule

Campaigning shall be open until 9/22/2020 at 6:00 PM EST

Voting shall open on 9/22/2020 shortly after campaigning ends

Voting shall close on 9/23/2020 at 6:00 PM EST

Should there be no more than 11 candidates, voting shall not occur and all of those that meet the signature requirement shall be elected into office.

Candidates are expected to post their speech after they obtain 10 signatures. Candidates shall not be on the ballot unless they post their speech on this thread.

Should anyone have any questions, my DMs are always open. Good luck.

The Right Honorable Lieutenant Governor NinWin1

1 Like

Can I get a pass cause I posted when you had the broke forum :pleading_face:

1 Like

I have reached 10 signatures.

1 Like

10 signatures obtained

1 Like
1 Like

10 Signatures

1 Like

UM 5 characters

1 Like

Got my 10

1 Like

Tengo 10.

I got 10.

1 Like

10 Signatures.

1 Like

what the hell

1 Like

I have 10 signatures.

1 Like

Over 10 signatures

1 Like

I have reached ten signatures.

1 Like

Pand_aaa for Senate 10 signatures

1 Like

I have the 10 signatures required.

1 Like
1 Like

I drop out from the Senate race. Yes I know I am a retard. However I endorse @CongressionalDefend for Senate. I feel I am better off working with the citizens without being a politician. I’ll consider running next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

don’t lose hope u gotta start somewhere! if you talk down on yourself you prevent yourself from growing! good luck in the future :heart:

6 Likes

Voting has opened, go vote for a senator.

1 Like