About the POST Oath changing

Shortcut (For those of you who don’t want to ready the whole thing, I got you, I know the pain): So the change to POST’s oath on “So Help me God” from being optional to not being optional, is unconstitutional and I wanted to created a FS Discussion about it, and also a little bit about (some) POST staff that are usually the cocksuckers that agree to anything without having an idea of it being right or wrong.

Okay so, where to start, let’s just start with the changing of the oath itself, so for some of you un-aware, there was a minor change to the oath with the “So Help me God” part being optional now it isn’t, first of all, that is unconstitutional, How? well the constitutional itself gives us the right to either believe in god or not, we’re to be treated the same with something that is handled by the state, now POST is in the violation of that, by not letting people graduate who do not agree to say “So Help me God”, some say; “the oath was made by the founder and won’t change because he’s the founder”, well the founder was smart enough to mention "So Help me God (Optional) which gave the POST students a choice to it, because the founder know’s one thing we all stick to Firestone for, the realism, we all starve for as much as realism as possible which is what makes FS fun, and then now some say “God what’s wrong with 2018 people arguing over saying just one line like wth”, now as I said realism, realistic roleplay, if this was real world, the courts would have done the same and the citizens would have protested about it. but then again, some say “America is a christian country, and FS is based in USA”, Well then again, america gives us the choice to either believe in god or not. Now, the courts are currently working to resolve this issue, and make sure that the oath doesn’t stay unconstitutional as it.

Now moving on,(You can skip this part if you want, but read it if you want to know about a few cock suckers in post who will agree to anything to maintain that good relationship with the staff)

Okay so, I went in and spoke about it in the POST Discord server, I started it in Primary, which then when asked to move to the debate channel, I did, then argued a little bit, of course nothing personal, just about the change of the oath, and I respect the instructor that did talk to me in a friendly manner and debated like we are supposed to in the debate channel, then came a JI (Junior instructor) I will not name this JI, But you know who you are, okay so, just like our usual things, we will have a few people who have literally no idea about if it’s right or wrong, but will support it because they want that rank up and reputation in the department, so this dude started arguing with me in primary and stuff, I was just nice and friendly nothing personal, until he asks me to shut the fuck up, hey if your arguing about something and you know you lost it, just because you have the power, and disobeys the Rules of the POST Discord server itself, then mutes me because I replied “No thanks” which could have been so different if he could say “Can you please stop arguing about it or move to the debate channel”, then, yup you guessed with else do people with power and lose it do, abuse it, he mutes me, then I head to his DM’s and say “:clap: your one mute in POST discord server won’t stop me from fighting to change the oath” Now you yourself tell me, what the fuck in there did I do that violated the POST discord server rules? I have the right to fight in the courts, or talk to my local DCJ what does that have any fucking thing to do with POST Discord server rules? huh?

Anyways, then he bans me and now I’m banned from the POST discord server, so I have no idea what is happening in there now.

Now to summarize, that change to the oath is unconstitutional and the courts are working to change it. thank you so much for reading this, and not just the shortcut thingy above these paragraphs.

2 Likes

Man, wait till they figure out a good portion of the founding fathers were Atheist or Deist. But yeah, can we stop violating the BOR plz, it’s actually really easy not to. And I’m gonna be pissed if i have to instruct the SA’s office to start suing people in civil court.

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Religious oaths in Firestone Academies:

If you choose to not believe in God, it’s your right, by POST is denying cadets graduation because of this, they are basically denying you opportunity based on religion, the message they are looking to send is:“If you don’t believe in God, you can’t be a peace officer”

3 Likes

2nd part idc but the first bit is pretty important

should be optional

1 Like

you can believe whatever religion you want. this should be kept.
you dont need to believe in god just to say “so help me God.”
say you go into the Military. almost every branch will tell you to pray to god you dont get killed (if your going into a infantry regiment)
it doesnt matter if you believe it or not, its a fuckin lego game. shut up and deal with it

1 Like

ok then
let’s remove the non-rel oath from the courts if this is a lego game then!

1 Like

I think this argument is ridiculous… If said POST cadets or FFA cadets dont want to say that part of the oath, let them do so. While I may be a christian myself, I personally believe they should have the right to not be forced to state such a statement if they wish not to.

After all, in the courts, we have religious and non-religious oaths, so why not just let the cadets choose to say: “So help me god” or not to if they wish not to do such?

Quote from Our Own Constitution:

And whilst keeping the oath the same as it has always been would be easier and more uniform, if a good chunk of FFA or POST staff want the oath, or anything for that matter, about the academy changed, then, it should be in changed.

Basically, keep the oath, change it, make part of it optional, do anything… I dont really care /shrug

But The Firestone Supreme Court Might Care

2 Likes

are you that incapable of using your own brain to understand what i just said?
thats pretty fuckin sad

2 Likes

why does this little bit of oath trigger everyone lol

2 Likes

The courts give the option of religious or non religious oaths

3 Likes

and I like that

1 Like

NO SIRR IT MUST stay the same k.

1 Like

god isn’t real.
make it optional or remove it.

2 Likes

There.

1 Like

But this is not military, and if we’re gonna go by “This is a frinking lego game” why do we even have POST? Let FSP and SCSO be free to join. Exactly, it would ruin the roleplay fun, thats the point here, we’re all just roleplaying and starve for as such as realism as possible.

1 Like

Let’s change it since some people believe in god and some don’t.

1 Like

UR A REP
make a bill

1 Like

sir God is real u r wrong son

1 Like

cuz it’s the most important part for most U.S citizens…bruh

1 Like

y’all cannot use your damn brain to understand what i mean by ‘its a lego game’
holy shit do i need to just make a book called
“How to Understand ROBLOX Terms for Fucking Idiots!”
@MrEmote you’ll get the first free copy