About the POST Oath changing

lol yes I just don’t get why this topic gets so heated…and it seems people are becoming MORE and more soft by the days…I mean come on I could see if someone was forcing you to say it in real life, even Though I’d personally not give a crap but, as rudy said it’s a game bro all you have to say is ‘So help me God’ What’s so bad about that :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I mean c’mon PEOPLE It’s not like were telling to to pray to some TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IT’S Just saying ‘So help me God’ WHICH ONLY MEANS Help me stay loyal, use integrity, and be a FRIENDLY guy…even if you don’t believe in God WHAT why does it matter man…Fill me in pls

33 fucking classes later and now you give a shit???

i mean im just saying it should be optional so why be so mad if u wanna make it that

like if its a lego game then make it optional so what then

dont get angry at me

its just a prank bro
the cameras over there
BRO DONT SHOOT ME JUST BECAUSE I SAID “BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER” IN THE HOOD AND YOUR BLACK MAN WTF ITS JUST A PRANK

do people forget this is ROBLOX like, a block game?

so stop complaining its not real life

Isnt it optional now?

The “so help me god” line was never switched from being optional to required.

It was always required starting at the inaugural class. It was changed to optional going into this class because of sensitive pieces of shit getting offended over it.

The fact that people find the smallest things to complain about are what makes this community have the already bad reputation it has and toxic atmosphere.

I’m not trying to preach or anything. I’m just really annoyed with people like you who decided to out of no where get offended over it after 36 classes. Also, please do some research before making these posts. Again, we made it optional just recently!

As immature and unpolitically correct this is, fuck the people who decided to believe that this was a DISCRIMINATE, OFFENSIVE CRISIS suddenly.

1 Like

I mean seriously, you don’t understand how fusterating it is when everyone decides that something that we’ve always done is suddenly a problem overnight. Absolute cancer

1 Like

Uhhhhhh, Fuck no, there aint no god, so why should I so help me god? There aint no god gonna help me, so i’ll leave it out, fuck u for trying to remove my BOR right, aint constitutional my ass

This isn’t a religious issue. The 4 words were required by fed.

I find it sad that you ignore my comments and continue the no research train.

2 Likes

Because Fed is a retarded Snowflake who wishes that everyone in Firestone to be a Christian, and no, i’m not
ignoring shit, I just find it retarded that people are making it a issue.

Exactly, why do people like you keep complaining? It’s now optional, move on.

2 Likes

Also, you are a firestone middle class citizen so think of it as if you are actually living in america

“Sensitive pieces of shit getting offended over it.” I am Not Offended no one fucking is, jesus man, it’s not about being offended, did you even read it what I said? It’s not about getting offended, it’s about being as realistic as possible, come on man, I thought you knew how to read.

Hm…Maximus, 1. Even if this was done at class 2 or 6 still it would be objected, and “get offended over it after 36 classes.” your not planning to end POST after 36 classes are you? we will have classes in the future, doesn’t matter what class this is being objected on, “please do some research before making these posts. Again, we made it optional just recently!” I would be able to if your POST staff some cocksuckers on the POST administration wouldn’t ban me because I was against the oath being changed.

This is not immature, no one called you or the POST administration “DISCRIMINATE, OFFENSIVE CRISIS” we are just trying to be realistic and not act like it would be okay if this was done IRL.

When you handle something that everyone looks up to, and is constantly looking for changes that will possibly make POST better, you cannot fuck up, you cannot make a decision over night and decide to make it effective without thinking of the consequences, if you cannot handle the corrections when you fuck up, don’t do things that will get you fucked up. If you cannot take the stress that comes with the Job, you shouldn’t be working.

Yes, after a few people (including me) protested over it, even tho I got banned from one staff members of POST that suck the cock of the POST administration to get the “reputation”, it became optional.

In the end, the power is vested in the Director.

If he says you can’t graduate without saying it, you simply can’t graduate.

Simple as that.

Sure, but he can’t do something that is unconstitutional, thats not a power vested in the Director.

1 Like

aka literally any time the director tells you to say something its violating your rights
fuck it lets just sue both FFA and POST because we’re smart!

1 Like