A petition to not enact a purge

I have to disagree. They respawn = lose money = broke = can’t afford weapons

AND ALSO, TO VERIFY A POINT BROUGHT UP IN THE CONSTITUTION, FEDORMASTER :b:98 HAS NO SAY IN WHAT HIS STATES GOVERNMENT DOES, OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE YELLING THAT HE WAS A FUCKING DICTATOR, SO MY FELLOW SENATOR, DON’T BRING UP THE POINT THAT FEDORMASTER :b:98 CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE HE CAN’T.

Because Sharm has been on this Forum for the past 200 days trying to make Firestone into real life

1 Like

Sean’s statement is absolutely correct

2 Likes

this is roblox, why the fuck are we making ROBLOX real life.
just give us the purge like wtf

4 Likes

You are utterly stupid. That is the point of Firestone, to strive for realism. @R_udy If you don’t like that get out.

@SeanCityNavy You are also utterly stupid if you think this is statement is true: “AND ALSO, TO VERIFY A POINT BROUGHT UP IN THE CONSTITUTION, FEDORMASTER :b:98 HAS NO SAY IN WHAT HIS STATES GOVERNMENT DOES, OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE YELLING THAT HE WAS A FUCKING DICTATOR, SO MY FELLOW SENATOR, DON’T BRING UP THE POINT THAT FEDORMASTER :b:98 CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE HE CAN’T.”

All Fed has to say is “this bill is void”, if you try to go through with it you’re banned. He owns the state he can do as he wishes. Nothing we can do about it. If you were to get banned over something he said you couldn’t do, 40k+ people wouldn’t leave Firestone, nor the active hundreds would leave. “Dictator” means nothing to Fed, people have always said that about him.

1 Like

You fucking retarded, you know that? Fedora has no say in what our Legal System does unless he himself runs for office

Clearly you’re the retarded one. Where have you been? We’ve seen Fed cancel many things out regarding government. If you truly believe you could stop Fed you need to rethink.

Well no shit it would cause murder…

1 Like

I’m sorry sir, I’ve been dead for the past fucking year, I could give less of a crap of if Fedora stepped into bills THAT WOULD CAUSE HIM TO DO SHIT like make another fucking state group that was useless like FBI, this bill actually has nothing to do with him creating a group, now stop before you active my trap card

1 Like

Murder on the day of the purge??!?!? REALLY? I thought most people just do mass drug deals on the purge xd

Being Sarcastic of Course

Clearly, Sharm has no basic idea of what the purge is…

I mean, studies show that, yes, in fact people do do mass drug deals during the purge

1 Like

both of you shut the fuck up
holy shit its a lego game
chill the fuck out, murder will happen with the purge or not
can a moderator lock this due to these salty asses wanting to argue over a lego game

You should have seen the FFA discord yesterday… It was way worse

hi nicoloskrt here with the fact checks

1-Cons amendments dont go through JRC therefore if submitted this bill will be on a docket.

2-A rep/senator cannot be impeached for proposing a bill.

3- Supreme Court may shut it down but it’ll take a while as they move slowly so you have better odds of the governor nullifying it.

Darn, only if it would’ve stayed that way.

But I’m not going to argue with you, as you clearly aren’t competent enough to understand Fed owns the group. He could pull a Mayflower if he wanted to and say “devs will run the government now”, “Dictator” means nothing to Fed.

then the whole government cries when fed approves this

Also, the purge in the movies were implemented as an amendment to the constitution.

Very fucking mature Senator, Very fucking mature.

If he wants to do that, then he fucking can, Fedora isn’t a Government type tho, he’s a Law Enforcement guy, so it’s more likely for him to take over the Firestone State Patrol or SCSO, or DHS, or DOC, or the National Guard Military Police Division, not his entire state, he doesn’t want to mess with that, and you don’t know this because you’ve clearly haven’t been around here long enough to understand that fact. He’s only a Dictator in the FS Discord, and it will probs stay that way for several years.