A petition to not enact a purge

It’s serious

1 Like

welp this is just miserable

Redwood would be a world war if it happend.

But it would reduce crime on the non purge days as people will be saving up money and won’t commit crimes like before the purge so they aren’t sentenced to jail.

True it would be like that

It would make the county less chaotic and etc which will help civilians

how come as i was loading this page i thought to myself “bet this is either sharm or hitman”

2 Likes

if this were to happen
dpw will just be cleaning the blood
hope you don’t mind us

This is Firestone/Roblox people respawn. This wouldn’t make Firestone less chaotic, it would only allow people who regularly commit crimes to get away with murder for 24 hours, then they’ll be back the next day.

we’re trying to roleplay senator
stop trying to ruin it

Well we strive for realism, so I will have say in “ruining” something that would ruin Firestone’s reputation. I pray this fails Congress, and mainly fail by Fed.

wait… a purge amendment is being proposed? o-o

Yeah, no, You have no right to impeach me over a bill that will fail the first house it hits

I have to disagree. They respawn = lose money = broke = can’t afford weapons

AND ALSO, TO VERIFY A POINT BROUGHT UP IN THE CONSTITUTION, FEDORMASTER :b:98 HAS NO SAY IN WHAT HIS STATES GOVERNMENT DOES, OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE YELLING THAT HE WAS A FUCKING DICTATOR, SO MY FELLOW SENATOR, DON’T BRING UP THE POINT THAT FEDORMASTER :b:98 CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE HE CAN’T.

Because Sharm has been on this Forum for the past 200 days trying to make Firestone into real life

1 Like

Sean’s statement is absolutely correct

2 Likes

this is roblox, why the fuck are we making ROBLOX real life.
just give us the purge like wtf

4 Likes

You are utterly stupid. That is the point of Firestone, to strive for realism. @R_udy If you don’t like that get out.

@SeanCityNavy You are also utterly stupid if you think this is statement is true: “AND ALSO, TO VERIFY A POINT BROUGHT UP IN THE CONSTITUTION, FEDORMASTER :b:98 HAS NO SAY IN WHAT HIS STATES GOVERNMENT DOES, OR ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE PEOPLE YELLING THAT HE WAS A FUCKING DICTATOR, SO MY FELLOW SENATOR, DON’T BRING UP THE POINT THAT FEDORMASTER :b:98 CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE BILL BECAUSE HE CAN’T.”

All Fed has to say is “this bill is void”, if you try to go through with it you’re banned. He owns the state he can do as he wishes. Nothing we can do about it. If you were to get banned over something he said you couldn’t do, 40k+ people wouldn’t leave Firestone, nor the active hundreds would leave. “Dictator” means nothing to Fed, people have always said that about him.

1 Like