Poll: Opinion on the Purge?

Purge Poll
Voter names are not displayed for privacy reasons.

• I Support the Purge
  • I Don’t Support the Purge
  • I Prefer to Stay Neutral

0 voters

2 Likes

tbh the purge idea is completely idiotic and unrealistic, the people who support it are only supporting it because they want to be part of a bad meme imo

3 Likes

Can we literally stop with this purge debacle?

2 Likes

it’s freedom of speech my dude

1 Like

Are you trying to stop us from expressing our freedom of speech which is a violation of the 1st Amendment of the Firestone Constitution? You should know that as you’re the Attorney General.

1 Like

Are you trying to have the same intellectual capacity of a chicken?

3 Likes

Of course not. Silly Attorney General. Stupidity is only for noobs.

1 Like

I’m supporting it cus I wanna kill people tho

1 Like

support cuz why not

2 Likes

For anyone who has questions about the purge, please see this video

5 Likes

Free speech applies only to Roblox (and in very limited cases some departmental shit). Sorry, your speech can be freely oppressed here as it’s a private site!

2 Likes

#NoPurge

1 Like

are you forgetting we live in america and have freedom of speech anyways? silly judge!

1 Like

Are you forgetting that this Servers Domain is in Russia henceforth you don’t have Freedom of speech, silly trooper

1 Like

Under the Digital Milenia Copyright Act, Internet Highyways Commerce Act, and a long list of other shit websites are private property. Under law, you can dictate what people do and say on your property. Your right to free speech doesn’t exist here period.

4 Likes

This is a private site meaning that they can remove you for any reason!!!

https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/tos

1 Like

o ok!!!

1 Like

Also what Danny said as there are a buch of laws that make websites private property.

1 Like

i lack to understand why people consider the purge as a good legislative outcome

what

2 Likes

It’s the fact that they don’t consider it a good legislative outcome, in fact they only see it as something fun to do

1 Like