A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

the numbers position

1 Like

Yeah no

1 Like

are you dumb? Without crime, then that kills off the departments, courts, and essentially the entire state.

3 Likes

Okay, @Criminals let’s leave firestone! Then what will you guys do?

Dear lord. Did you not understand a single thing we said?

While I understand the overpopulation of crims, what if all the criminals committing crimes leave? I ABSOLUTELY want to get rid of the cop baiting criminals (at least %75 of crims RN). Actual RP. But currently, the only way to do this would be making the game whitelisted (which won’t happen, because Fed).

I burned out of POST, because all your job would be is jailing cop baiters all day. There’s never any RP, not in a high traffic RP game that’s open to the public.

/s = sarcasm

1 Like

We have enough criminals as it is, and now you guys are just endorsing more crime.

1 Like

There are enough fucking criminals as it is. Have you seen Stapleton County recently? Then you’re just opening it up to more criminals.

1 Like

See that. Unless Mods start banning the obvious cop baiters, I don’t think anything will happen.

STILL, Why are you saying keep jailtime up if most of the copbaiting crims get no more then 15 min sentences?

1 Like

i used to be in dot and when ppl rammed me for no reason i just kicked them
them i got fired from mod and ppl kept ramming me so i just ragequit dot

2 Likes

you’re not invited to many parties are you

1 Like

You can’t stop someone by adding times… someone people don’t wanna be criminals some don’t wanna be cops. Some just wanna have fun

1 Like

I’m too old to go to parties considering I’m married and have a child on the way…

1 Like

and you still play roblox
interesting…

1 Like

I don’t see the problem with him playing Roblox?

1 Like

smh we’ve been up and down this thing like 50 times… can’t we just keep it the way it is for the 50th time…

1 Like

AK-47 has a slower firing rate and more damage

AK-74U has a faster firing rate and less damage

AK-74U and MP5 are exactly the same except for the names

AK-47 and G36C are exactly the same except for the names

1 Like

Well… I do

1 Like

Well, so what? What’s the problem with that?

1 Like

Obviously no sense in reasoning with someone like you

1 Like

There is nothin wrong with old people playing roblox…

1 Like

he has gaming addiction :frowning:

1 Like