A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

imagine thinking that spending 48 real life hours in roblox jail for playing the game and doing crime is plausible

4 Likes

And it’s not right to sentence people for 48 hours for a virtual game, It is the reason some criminals can quit and it actually is an excuse if it keeps the state alive.

48 hours, that is un-needed and actually sad.

2 Likes

The point is to get rid of crime, not fucking endorse it.

1 Like

What is your plan after criminal activity is lowerd?, then many players quit leading to a downfall.

10-15 or even 20 minutes is fine for a criminal sentence.

1 Like

What the fuck? Are you stupid?

1 Like

says the man trying to irradicate crime in a cops vs robbers game

4 Likes

Your the stupid here @SwagGermanFighter is a smart SCFD

2 Likes

I’ve seen some of you commit well over 15 homicides and get 15 minutes max. You really shouldn’t be worried about “triple murders getting you 50 hours”.

The way I see it, heavy prison sentences prevent and overpopulation of criminals. The objective of prison itself is to punish and/or discourage you from committing such heavy crimes. Having 103819382 murders a day, is highly unrealistic, and that’s what we currently have because we keep chipping away at max sentencing. First you want it down to 60 hours, then you want it down to 50, then you want it down to 32, then you want it down to 24. Shits not happening, Chief. The aim is to have a somewhat realistic group here, weeding out and discouraging criminals is how that’s done. Have a nice night.

2 Likes

It’s a roblox game l0s3r

1 Like

i’m not being toxic, you resigned because you rarely proposed bills in congress and you were disliked by LEOs and criminals for being a snitch

1 Like

While the Senators and Representatives hear your requests to raise the wages it has to wait.

With V3 coming out with new departments and giving current departments more to do, the Fair Pay Act has to be redone. So making small bills and amendments to raise the wages for citizens would be useless. Not to mention if the Citizens wages were rose but the Departments pays stayed the same, How the hard working employees would feel.

Yes the wages will be increased but not just for citizens, For everyone At a later time.

Feel free to express your opinions in the comments

Thank You,
Representative Japhillips22

2 Likes

Jason, didn’t much bills when he was in office but now after he is out of office he got bill ideas lol

3 Likes

I’m being honest about the money part. He wants more money so he can buy more illegal guns from paw.

AK-47 = 4650
AK-74 = 5000
TEC9 = 3900
Mak = 1900
CZ = 1700
M14 = 2100
UZI = 2150

Just rob a bank

2 Likes
1 Like

Increase the wages and every price in FS

1 Like

Out of sheer curiosity, what’s the difference between the AK_47 and the AK-74U

1 Like

out of curiosity why dont you use something called google

1 Like

Guns in SC are not like guns in real life so jokes on u pal.

1 Like

there really isn’t a different but the AK-47 is much better. the AK-74 just shoots alot more and faster and the 47 is more deadly, ofc thats what I think

1 Like

At least give civilians an EBT card for food :joy:

1 Like