A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

POST is like 10 hours in all together and you do stuff in tiers not sit in a virtual asylum. Even the asylum I was in real life was better than DoC. How many people exactly run for Governor? How many people actually vote for Governors legitimately? Most votes are friendships votes, some are legit.

1 Like

:man_facepalming: THAT’S WHAT VOTING IS OH MY GOD

1 Like

Dude its a god damn video game can you relax,

Let me remind you that without criminals, this state would die.

Let me also remind you that criminals give LEOs action and obviously a lot of LEOs want action.

2 Likes

so lemme ask you this: if all the criminals left because of the long prison time, what would there to do in Firestone? criminals are the foundation of this game, and if they all leave bc of them sitting in a prison for a crime they committed in a lego game, Firestone would be torn down.

2 Likes

without crimes, cops would essentially be meter maids camping at the CD watching ppl go 1 stud above the speed limit. is this what we want?

1 Like

Cool : D

1 Like

I still don’t know where you draw the conclusion that Stapleton is a 100% “criminals and police” game

And honestly there will always be criminals, one will leave but many will stay or enter

1 Like

There will always be criminals. However do you want criminals who shoot and rp OR criminal who cop bait and ram

1 Like

anything suggested by JasonBourneAxis is not a good idea, end of story.

2 Likes

I don’t understand the purpose of having someone autoclick their game for 24 to 72 hours in order to play the game again.

1 Like

ah yes, giving someone 24 to 72 hours of jail time because they made others respawn in a virtual game after killing them in order to control crime and make the game more boring for officers and civilians.

1 Like

long hours of jail time really does make this game more funner, less boring, and more equal for officers and criminals!

1 Like

99% of citizens: this is a game, it doesnt make sense to lock criminals up that long
congress/judicial people: EYE FOR AN EYE THEY KILL SOMEONE IN ROBLOX WE KILL THEM IN REAL LIFE

2 Likes

Jason’s response

“I would like to address the petition itself, particularly the part where the author wishes it to be lowered to 24 hours. That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. I will laugh in your face if you do things that are worth 72 hours and then come to me asking me to do something about lowering the maximum prison time to 24 hours. The only reason this entire debate started was because a bunch of jackasses weren’t happy that the crime they did lead to 72 hours of prison time, and demanded it be changed. And congress was foolish enough to listen to that. The author, in several debates I’ve had with him, says “criminals make the game fun” or “criminals give LEOs things to do”. If you don’t want that amount of time, don’t do the goddamn crime.”

The only argument provided by JamesDitomosso is “If you don’t want that amount of time, don’t do the goddamn crime.” Let’s go into deep detail here, crimes give cops something to do, that’s a real strong argument here, because this is a CHILDRENS game. Now I have to start from the very begining.

We have to understand where we are First. What is Roblox? ROBLOX is an online virtual playground and workshop, where kids of all ages can safely interact, create, have fun, and learn. It’s unique in that practically everything on ROBLOX is designed and constructed by members of the community. ROBLOX is designed for 8 to 18 year olds, but it is open to people of all ages. Each player starts by choosing an avatar and giving it an identity. They can then explore ROBLOX — interacting with others by chatting, playing games, or collaborating on creative projects. Each player is also given their own piece of undeveloped real estate along with a virtual toolbox with which to design and build anything — be it a navigable skyscraper, a working helicopter, a giant pinball machine, a multiplayer “Capture the Flag” game or some other, yet-to-be-dreamed-up creation. There is no cost for this first plot of virtual land. By participating and by building cool stuff, ROBLOX members can earn specialty badges as well as ROBLOX dollars (“Robux”). In turn, they can shop the online catalog to purchase avatar clothing and accessories as well as premium building materials, interactive components, and working mechanisms.

Now that we understand where we are in, let’s wargame this out. We’ve provided the argument that this is a game. And this is the response we got. “Tell that to the DoJ. Tell that to people who spend a few hours doing POST. Tell that to people who run for Governor. Tell that to THE Governor. What separates them?” What separates them that THEY DO IT BY CHOICE they aren’t FORCED to run for Governor, join the DoJ or do POST, they simply want to do and they can do so, it’s their own life. There’s no real defense here, it’s a childrens game, we found out what roblox is today, and we also debunked every argument they have. I’ll go more into detail on that. POST is a challenge and academy for future law enforcement officers to learn the ways, and have fun on duty, after doing classes, it’s worth it and they become an LEO in the end where they have fun dealing with situations, I was POST Certified myself. I wanted to get into DoC and I say the academy was actually fun and worth it to do. As I’ve became an instructor, SERT, and prison transport for DoC in the end. It’s a game, and it’ll stay that way. Also to finish it off. Hudson stated “anything suggested by JasonBourneAxis is not a good idea, end of story.” Hey man, stop being toxic and keep it to yourself, thank you and have a nice day.

1 Like

for a moment i thought it was ur response and not jasons lol @Sharm500

1 Like

I’d love if someone could update the FRP list and make Rammers totally FRP and even banneable

1 Like

I’m just gonna point this out, the greatest criminals I have worked with quit because of jail time

sieous, joined like in June, got a 45 hour in July and didn’t finish it and he quit.

remmingtonvaildus, a really nice and amazing friend quit after getting 60 hours last summer and came back this summer for a week and said “That jail time ruined the game for me” and after that he never even logged on to roblox.

m4z, lost taste to the game after his 30 or whatever

but hey you still have me, i just turn on autoclicker and go to the movies

1 Like

Wow, it’s almost as if doing crime is a choice too, sparky. Would you be amazed at that.

Since Firestone is a children’s game, then I guess we should abolish a lot of things considering it’s only a children’s game…

1 Like

Then with ideology we should just abolish the courts and abolish LEOs because all they’re doing is “making people respawn”.

1 Like

That’s not an excuse. I’m not going to not give someone 48 hours of jail time because they “keep the game alive” (they won’t in V3). They decided to do crimes, so they get punishment.

1 Like