A Petition for fairness and equality (By JasonBourneAxis)

fun thing is, he asked me & i didn’t agree with him on all points.

like i told him, you can’t just choose what data you want to put in your report. that’s cherry-picking.

that’s a fallacy.

that’s what makes you sound like a 12-year-old cRiMiNal SenAtOR.

2 Likes

i’d also like to state that i was never asked for a statement and these were taken from old messages

3 Likes

@Atlyarch

@t1dtony

1 Like

he didnt even tell me what the fuck that was for

1 Like

Nah.

~ Rosa Parks

only because jason wrote this

3 Likes

after doing 55 hours in a roblox DoC prison I did 24 hours in a asylum in real life. The asylum was better and more fun

4 Likes

yeah ur right.

im working on citations
jail time, hm, probably
wages? idk

@Firetreat21 ok well great now im here.

2 Likes

if i can do 111 hours in DoC jason can do it do!

2 Likes

Bruh. This is a ROBLOX game.

Nothing much, you?

Yes. Thank you for making the point, we WOULD love lower jail times. Oh I dunno, I think 3 minutes for murder is enough jailtime /s

Yes. This is true. However what if in the future, the Courts were to give out cruel punishments (50 hours for triple murder maybe?) Then what? We would not like to be cruelly punished. We do not want them to HAVE that opportunity in the first place.

Also, think about this:

WHAT IF, all the criminals suddenly left and protested against this “high” jailtimes? LEOs would have nothing to do.

(however we all know all crims wont leave because of the cop baiters)

Bro.

Also people please stop being toxic cough cough @HudsonGMidlands_RBLX cough cough

2 Likes

Aaaaaa

1 Like

If you can’t take it then don’t do it and comply later, cheers

1 Like

this is roblox not irl
them “not taking responsibility” is what gives the cops something to do

1 Like

mom found the peepee bin

1 Like

Ah yes, I see you know thy judo well.

1 Like

anything suggested by JBA is a bad idea

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, there is a new petition, which was authored by JasonBourneAxis, to lower the maximum prison time back to 24 hours. In this response, you will see why that idea is horrific and should never be passed.

Firstly, I would like to begin with condemning former Representative Firetreat21, a very immature individual who should never be allowed any seat of political influence, as the former Representative attempts to shame the Senate and potentially cause future conflicts between the two chambers, which could throw our state into a crisis if both chambers decide to fight. Utter shame on you.

I would like to address the petition itself, particularly the part where the author wishes it to be lowered to 24 hours. That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. I will laugh in your face if you do things that are worth 72 hours and then come to me asking me to do something about lowering the maximum prison time to 24 hours. The only reason this entire debate started was because a bunch of jackasses weren’t happy that the crime they did lead to 72 hours of prison time, and demanded it be changed. And congress was foolish enough to listen to that. The author, in several debates I’ve had with him, says “criminals make the game fun” or “criminals give LEOs things to do”. If you don’t want that amount of time, don’t do the goddamn crime.

Now, congress, stop being gullible and start thinking with your head. Lowering it to 24-hours is unreasonable and foolish. It keeps criminals in check and prevents them from continually doing crime. It also is a great punishment to those who really deserve it, which is a rare breed. Lowering it to 48-hours is somewhat reasonable, but the current maximum time is fine.

Signed,
JamesDitomosso, Clerk of Law

Disclaimer
This is NOT an official court document. This, in no way, is a form of representation of the Firestone State Courts. This is a personal document that is personally drafted, and independent from the Firestone State Courts.

3 Likes

THIS
IS
A
GAME!!!

2 Likes

Cops leave servers and join bigger servers to get some action.

FNG guards asked me to do something so they can do something so does DoC

1 Like

Tell that to the DoJ. Tell that to people who spend a few hours doing POST. Tell that to people who run for Governor. Tell that to THE Governor. What separates them?

1 Like

And? FNG isn’t LEOs (legally speaking they are, but not the point), they don’t patrol.

1 Like