A joint thank you letter to the Senators who think they know more about a department than their respective heads and field experts

no! def not

3 Likes

I think you’re trolling at this point so I’m just not gonna respond.

3 Likes

For sure! Totally…

3 Likes

they aren’t given assigned states because they aren’t being tied down to one state… The governor wants 2 general ambassadors and they are helping out with all tasks as decided by myself. Their information comes from me when they need it. Just a blanket excuse to fail a nominee.

4 Likes

dude they didnt KNOW that

4 Likes

. i’d like to point out that the first ambassador did not have any speech, nor anything to say when he was presented

I was brought up and was about to begin when Hec asked what my assignment was for Ambassador, which I said that I didn’t have one, and was an Ambassador-at-large.

he literally knew nothing about what duties he was going to fulfill because “he wasn’t told by blast or the governor"

I didn’t know what State I was assigned, I wasn’t told by blast or the Governor. The duties are the same, but the assignments aren’t.

Again, this is the issue. Taking things out of proportion or twisting words. I know full well what my duties are, because I’m one of the best for the position. Hilarious.

3 Likes

I feel like some congressmen are turning away from the people and just saying, “eh they can survive”. Heads up, we suggest these ideas because we clearly know what will work for the people and the department can you just listen to “US”.

5 Likes

it’s weird that my last 10 forums have been explaining this exact thing, and i even went on to say that us, as citizens, should keep on hounding congress to maintain their standards. we didn’t and now everyone’s realizing that the problem is very real.

10 Likes

trust me, I know a lot about twisted words, that’s half the reason I failed my nomination

3 Likes

then tell them that

they literally had 0 clue and didn’t tell the senators. looks bad when you’re trying to be confirmed, generally senators want to confirm someone who knows what they’re doing

4 Likes

I think it’s just that the problem has become so blatant and obvious that it’s really getting to people now, these were two competent individuals who are well respected within the community and for the senate to handle their nominations in the manner that they did is what’s making people realize

3 Likes

we did tell the senators? i said i was an ambassador at large, not assigned to a state. goodness

3 Likes

The problem is, people who have friends in high places get to high places. people who have a lot of experience, but have no friends in high places end up in the dog house.

This needs to change.

3 Likes

We need to redo the petition clause in the BOR to give it more power. Make it where if you have 300+ signatures then the state can vote on it and if it passes then it becomes the law bypassing the Governor and Congress. Would that fix this situation, no but it would give petitions a purpose and allow the citizens to check congress.

3 Likes

you literally did not have a speech

when you were presented up to give your speech, the stuff you said was along the lines of “nothing else to it” to which prompted hec to ask you questions in order to get information out of you.

there are no twisting words, it’s what me as a senator saw. if i actually saw you give a speech then me and my colleagues probably wouldve given you an aye

4 Likes

you never said that nor explained it to senate, if you did please prove that you did

4 Likes

@ Congress can we get a recall amendment similar to mayflower

where we would be able to petition for a recall of elected officials if that wasn’t clear enough

8 Likes

hec can get you the video, i wasn’t recording cause thats dumb. and i would expect the senate to know what “at-large” means, we should have to lay out the basics and you fill the rest in, and i didn’t get to even start my speech

3 Likes

Can you link to that legislation. That sounds interesting.

3 Likes

yea i literally do not know what that means. considering ill echo what cen and blast were saying before. we are not trained for state relations. you have to explain it to us, we are senators deciding if you should or shouldn’t represent our state. if you can’t give us the basic outline we can’t give you a basic aye

4 Likes