A joint thank you letter to the Senators who think they know more about a department than their respective heads and field experts

Why are you only mentioning one of two nominees from the DOS?

3 Likes

On behalf of the State Department and its employees, we do appreciate you attempting to find balance and logical ways to proceed. I know the Senator I plan to work with most closely if I ever need legislation relating to my department.

3 Likes

former governor and lt governor shark*

3 Likes

Not that the other one is not competent.

I have known David for a while starting in NY and he has lead me on his journey and advised me of him moving to Firestone.

3 Likes

#SenateGate

4 Likes

Why didn’t you 2nd the reconsider that Stamose did?

3 Likes

One another, on to the next person on and on again.

Spinning a lucky wheel to find someone competent for such position within DoH.

What’s next? Jon was the last hope for DoH as secretary.

6 Likes

not an excuse to why your allowing hecxtro noob alts on the floor

3 Likes

Totally agree

3 Likes

Hecxtro denied the motion before it got that far, I knew other Senators who voted nay would nay again and I knew they wouldnt be given the proper chance they deserve.

3 Likes

If you have no care for the state, or its legislative bodies, resign. What you’re doing helps no one and using the excuse ‘they’re incompetent’ is not an excuse. This IS your issue as Lt. Governor.

3 Likes

That’s a lie. He denied it the first time. I then re-proposed it and he said “2nd” to which no one replied.

4 Likes

That’s why I support them being renominated. I want them to have their chance. It wasn’t fair to them.

4 Likes

Congress has been lacking for some time now, whats new. As much as we all agree you are wasting your time expressing your opinion because it’s not going to change. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

We’ve come to a point in time where people just vote for their friends, or the most popular, and a time where certain congress members promise change and never fall through with that promise. It is what it is

8 Likes

Then I guess at the time I didn’t see it. I only saw the first motion. I was being DM’d by other Senators asking for help with their bills and citizens asking about the DOH nomination.

3 Likes

Do you honestly believe ash will re-nominate us after this total shitshow? I know for a fact there is 0 chance of me getting re-nominated.

5 Likes

Ash hates the Senate as much as anyone else. I don’t think he’s surprised it’s a shit show. I will personally DM him saying that if we can have it investigated I will be in support of your renomination. I had the same opinion with Pent.

3 Likes

just abolish doh lol problem solved

scfd survived 4 years without doh, just get rid of it

6 Likes

fed wouldn’t allow it. trust me, it passed through a few of our minds.

3 Likes

as long as they stay in their own lane and don’t overstep i honestly don’t mind doh and think it’s a nice addition to firestone

3 Likes