A Denunciation of Wolfcreator2 | For State Officials and the Public (UPDATED)

It may or may not come as a surprise to you that Wolfcreator2, the head of the Corrections Department, has an extensive history of antagonism in the State of Firestone, especially against the developers and founders. Never have I seen such a negative and toxic person holding such an important and high-ranking position. As a department leader, one should guide those under you to do the right thing and set an example. Time after time has he publicly shown his bitterness to the very state he servers. Not only does he simply do so, but he does it right in the DOC and other Firestone discord servers (as well as his twitter), and he freely invites his own employees to join him in his rancor.

What can be done about this? Warden Wolf seems to stubbornly believe what he wants. I urge our State officials and the citizens to reconsider Wolf’s level of competence to lead a department. His leadership skills are clearly non existent. Below, I have compiled a bit of evidence to support my claims. I would be more than happy to address any questions. I have even tried to address several of the issues in which Warden Wolf criticizes, but he turns to public slander rather than civil conversation.

UPDATE:

It has come to my attention that the Department of Corrections is now a POST-required department. May I point out that the very head of this department, Warden Wolf, is not even POST certified himself. This bill goes into effect on April 11th, and Warden Wolf is only at the “Enrolled” rank in POST. Proof:

(it’s in Section 2B)

DOC Discord:

POST Discord:

Twitter:

Now you decide for yourself.

3 Likes

Welp that man haz been exposed! Ooof

2 Likes
4 Likes

petition a removal

2 Likes

oh shit lmao

2 Likes

This had been against developers only. Now, I have the right to freedom of speech and I will use that very effectively. Am I stubborn? Well, depends.

I have been cooperative in DMs with developers, but I see no developers actually caring, maybe once or twice. Same with here on the forums. Now, this has not been against anyone else.

Also, with tweets, these are external communications, and if I cannot state my opinion, hm, seems a bit incorrect. Especially when this is a ‘third party’ use of communication, in some sense. Now, the “Let’s make DOC POST CERT” was NOT made by me. May I bring to your attention that I DO NOT use imgflip.com. With the “WE SHOULD TAKE DOC AND PUSH IT SOMEWHERE ELSE” once again I CLEARLY state that I AGREE with the devs.

Anything else can be brought up in DMs. Thank you.

2 Likes

Allow me to clarify that Warden Wolf has not been cooperative with my attempts to civilly talk with hm about his concerns. He left me with no reply on discord multiple times. Today is the first time to replied to me if I remember correctly.

Secondly, no one ever said you can’t say these things, but that doesn’t mean you should. There you right and wrong things to say as a leader, like yourself. Also, the forum has rules which are enforced.

2 Likes

Personally I just find it infuriating that you blame the entire developer team, when some of us don’t even have a relation to the things you want. You have made insults to the development team, and used labels such as “devs”. You’ve also said how much you do not like this state, and how Fed is a dictator. Your frustration is not an excuse to call out others, slander them, and put all of the blame on them when they work hard to get other things out. Every department has tech that it is waiting to get, so instead of whining about calling out the development team – patience is your savior. Every department is waiting, it’s simply a matter of if you are capable of being patient or not.

I ask you one question, why do you bother? If you don’t like this state or the people who run it – I think it’s best that you pack your bags, because you don’t seem very happy here.

Maybe it’s time;

1 Like

Let me just add to my earlier comment with an apology.

Such actions with some memes, posts, etc. may have been out of anger due to me having a rough day. Due to a medical condition that I have, that I do not wish to state what said condition is, my life is a bit more, tougher.

Heck, let’s agree to not argue again, I’m willing to work forward into the future.

1 Like

whats worse is facebook selling peoples information, it kinda relates to this

2 Likes

anyways, wolf, fed can do what he wants, got a problem, leave, don’t disrespect Fergie after what he has done for this state

2 Likes

like how you like to throw things off topic :smile:

1 Like

not off-topic, it clearly relates to this, your just triggered that the devs have power, this is feds state, and he can do whatever he wants, same with Fergie and the co-founders, (and disordio)

1 Like

the facebook thing

1 Like

what your doing is utter bs, making memes of Fergie just because he did that.

1 Like

If the devs wish a more formal apology letter, it can be done, if I have the time, which I do believe that I do.

1 Like

and that is understandable, scroll up a bit above

1 Like

do not continue off-topic replies

1 Like

i don’t want a warden whos like this, if you want to harass the devs more, leave and do it in dms

1 Like

once again, scroll up a bit

1 Like