A Denunciation of Wolfcreator2 | For State Officials and the Public (UPDATED)

yeah i read, still whatever you have done is a lot here, your the warden here, not some citizen who is doing this

i’ll take this to dms right now and we can talk there

Once again, understandable.

closed temporarily to halt the conversation in replies, take it elsewhere

As I was about to say and it’s not related to the conversation above,

I am willing to work on a strong relationship with the devs, but sometimes, the devs just peak my stress limit and I have to take it out. Unfortunately, it’s on them, and I apologize if this offended anyone at any time.

hey i like wolf hes pretty cool
has he done some not so good stuff? yeah, but we all have.

im just gonna stay out of this so /e wave

Exactly.

i never do bad stuff

You wish, good sir.

i never did tho

Image result for ■■■■■ u gay

ok sir

tenor%20(2)

Right,

Wolf has been a member of the Department of Corrections for quite a while, with this, he moved up the Chain of Command. However, lately, the chain of command has gone to shit. External sources for High Command positions, and selections based more of personal relations than actual quality.

Furthermore, for one to simply express such attitude to the developers who make the game he plays and holds a high position in, is kinda biting the hand that feeds him. He does not develop nor provide assistance for such demands. Don’t like the FOUNDER or the DEVELOPERS, Find another Role-Play community.

The Department of Corrections wants to play a relevant role in the community, however, fails to successfully launch any of their divisions, which makes it an idling department with occasional activity.

Perhaps, reform of the department high command, would be my recommendation.

Signed,

Senior Firefighter,
SouthernMorality.
Stapleton County Fire Department.

1 Like

Big oof. Wolf got exposed. What to do now? :thinking:

“occasional activity”
:thinking:

1 Like

How about this, if DOC HICOMM does their job, the developers will do their job too! Seems easy enough.