1superchris2 - Scandal at the Department of Justice - cc: Congress

you do notice I can’t count high enough the number of times you majorly fucked up, fuck off kindly

1 Like

is this guy trying to get banned from the forums now lmao

1 Like

This is a shitshow, lock this @DannyboyJurist

1 Like

he was banned from fs so now he’s probably going out in a notsocool fashion

2 Likes

Flag all of his posts please

1 Like

I did not, stop spreading baseless accusations. @CommissionerCMPTN

2 Likes

imagine making a post about the DOJs problems and highlighting the wrong problems :clown_face:

hun theres a TON of things you COULDVE pointed out but this is just a mockery at this point

3 Likes

And may I also inquire, which of my past clients?

2 Likes

@anon53012218 chris’s failing prosecution rate is not an issue?

1 Like

well yes but theres other things that you couldve pointed out

do you even have the statistics for his prosecution rate

i bet you dont

1 Like

I do, its 50 percent

1 Like

I suggest you look at the District Court board. It has really done well over the past two weeks. It is rebounding from the mistakes that we made.

I want to thank @UprisingAmerican @Ftlicious @anon20714511 and the entire SA’s Office for their wonderful work towards the great success that we have leaped (and thus far gotten)!

2 Likes

that’s wrong.

Now you’re just spewing bullshit for things you don’t even know

1 Like

its actually much higher than 50%, which i know, because i took the time to get the statistics! last time i checked, the beginning of december, it was about 75%

1 Like

can you actually define prosecution rate

1 Like

i sniff sniff sniff smell smell smell a whole lotta bullshit :clown_face:

Seriously, what did Chris have to do for you to go after him, piss in your cereal on a Monday? Stop going after people for no reason. If you’re going to even try an exposure, legitimate proof generally does help.

Jesus fucking christ get your shit together

4 Likes

This isnt even a scandal what the fuck

5 Likes

How about this. @CommissionerCMPTN

Shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself more and stop talking on the forums when you’ve been banned from Firestone altogether. I don’t know why mods haven’t banned you from this forum yet.

3 Likes

chris confirmed 9/16
28 cases have been filed over 76 days - 0.36 cases per day

6 plea deal/plead guilty
7 fail to appear
4 dismissed/mistrial
3 acquitals
3 convictions
5 in-progress

10 cases have gone to trial as of 11/30, 30% resulted in a conviction- 1 mistrial was declared so we’ll go for a solid 40% of cases judged resulted in the state winning

we will subtract the in-progress cases, meaning we now have a total of 23 cases the state prosecuted. 16/23 cases resulted in the state ‘winning’, a 69% success rate (convictions + failure to appear + plea deal/all)

(dismissals are considered a loss)

AS OF 11/30

for it to be 50% we must have had to literally lose every case we’ve filed in the past 2 weeks, which is like maybe 2 cases- so thats impossible

edit: if you count mistrials as wins you have about a 75%

4 Likes

Which is an improvement and I am very confident that it will get to be back to where it was in past administrations.

2 Likes