1superchris2 - Scandal at the Department of Justice - cc: Congress

Hello My Fellow Citizens of Firestone,
I am CMPTN

In this article, I feel is important to go over a major scandal that has been going on, in particular, within the Department of Justice.

Now as you know, the Department of Justice prosecution rate has been failing, under 1superchris2. They have failed to prosecute many criminals, and continue to fail doing so. However, that is what the public sees. Behind close doors, there is much more going on…

1superchris2, behind closed doors, are treating his employees like crap. He blames his employees for everything, yet he refuses to do anything himself. There were rumors speculating that he was even threatening to start terminating employees.

Now I know rumors are not everything. However, I decided to do a little work myself, and contact members of the Department of Justice. I wanted to really see how Mr.Chris was treating his employers.

The results were astonishing.

I talked with a member of the State Attournies office. He explained to me how Chris treats his employees, and has utter disrespect for them. For privacy reasons, his name was blurred out.

Now, this is simply one employee. Some may wonder whether this could just be that ‘one’ disgruntled employee. That is not the case, I talked with another employer as well.

I mean, the results I found were astonishing. I have major respect for people who are sticking under his reign. I think its time people know exactly what is going on here.

I call upon the members of congress, as well as our CGOC, and our BLEE, to review this. I really hope they conduct interviews privately with the members of the DOJ. What is going on here is extremely dangerous…

I also think its time to start considering the articles of impeachment…

Thank you,
CMPTN

2 Likes

I have no comment on this matter.

2 Likes

Chris will always be AG unless Congress impeaches him or a new Governor dismisses him, Shark has already told people he will not remove Chris because he sees him as a big asset in the legal community, but he is doing no use other than demolishing the only department in the state that is authorized by law to handle criminal prosecution.

2 Likes

Please note to everyone reading this. This took 10 mins out of my life, to ask members of the DOJ how they felt on chris. I urge congress to seriously do something about it. @DeltaTrigger I agree, its time that change occurs, especially seeing members of his own department coming out…

2 Likes

Funny thing is a while ago he banned me from the DoJ discord in the middle of the night lol cause I kept calling out how he’s a crap AG who has turned his department into crap, he’s a very emotional person, and emotions always screw things up.

2 Likes

I know you are trying to make sure people cannot see names but I can not confirm if that is Chris talking.

2 Likes

I’m sorry someone feels this way. I do not treat anyone like they are subservient.

2 Likes

I mean, being a dick isn’t an impeachable offense.

14 Likes

How do we know it’s not just you saying this with your name covered?

7 Likes

ok hes mean

so what

5 Likes

Okay. You made a few fatal flaws in “investigating” this matter.

A: Do you have ANY proof, whatsoever?

B: “I also think its time to start considering the articles of impeachment…”

1: Is this just a line thrown in to add spice?

2: Do you have ANY idea how this sounds, without proof shown??

C: Are you writing this simply to have a “spice” piece? You fail to show us proof, and you make it out as “Oh the DOJ is bad bad bad”. Even a beginning journalist could make this better. Oh, and

You have litterally just told us that you did no background work on it.

D: How do we know if this is even true?

I do harbor bias to the DOJ, but I do ask committees & Gov to look into this should these accusations actually be true.

CC: @sharkfish82

4 Likes

chris may suck as an administrator but he is absolutely in no way shape or form disrespectful to us. whoever said that has no idea what hes talking about

5 Likes

I wonder if OP literally wrote this just to smear Chris considering I’ve never heard of him

Chris is also respectful as far as I know. I’ve worked with him as a judge, and he’s been a place of knowledge for me. We’re also currently colleagues in a different state, acting as judges, and I’ve never seen him disrespect anyone as far as I know.

Why the articles of impeachment? OP, I don’t know if you can’t comprehend basic civics or not, but if you want to impeach someone they need to commit a crime that is way worse than what Chris has done as of now (if these supposed allegations are true).

and guys it’s definitely regaunde

for legal reasons that last line is a joke

5 Likes

POSTED ON BEHALF OF JASONBOURNEAXIS

excuse me, but who are you again?

3 Likes

well i mean i already know who this is because there is only so many employees who have left PD for SA. You said that you spoke to someone in SA. You then asked why he left PD. There are only so many employees who have done that…

or he just got some random dude to dm him and is trying to frame it as an actual employee.

4 Likes

I agree with the second theory now lol

2 Likes

@UprisingAmerican @1superchris2 @Skyewatch_RBLX LOL LOOK AT THIS

https://gyazo.com/97a39632e2262a092d7417ae78ce1b92

LOL

6 Likes

intriguing…

2 Likes

This thread is pretty much a jab at 1superchris2, this is also definitely not eligible for impeachment. Even the screenshots are not convincing, I can’t definitively tell who is saying this, which leads me to believe that this is just fake and someone used another discord account to artifice. This thread is useless and causes unnecessary drama.

7 Likes

Alright, I’ll reveal their names since you dont beleive me

2 Likes