1superchris2 - Scandal at the Department of Justice - cc: Congress

Its GeorgeOrwall and Tor_laws

1 Like

i thought you were banned but okay

1 Like

Tor_Laws was the one who started badmouthing chris really badlly, hold up lemme pull it up

1 Like

GeorgeOrwall retired a long time ago from the department while yes Tor is a wonderful person.

I think highly of both of them and I do not ā€œgo afterā€ kerb or Ice for their wins, plea deals, or lack thereof.

While they are under the DOJ they are also a different entity in a way (meaning I am not out to get anyone).

However, thank you for raising these concerns.

1 Like

You said

Now its two? Im confused.

1 Like

Sir, did you fake the conversations pictured?

Iā€™m politely talking to one of the people you mention and it is alleged that he didnā€™t say what you made him out to say.

(cc @UprisingAmerican @Uncircuit @DannyboyJurist )

2 Likes

this is so funny.

this is actually so funny im literally dying.

:clown_face:

1 Like

and I emphasize the word politely in addition to an allegation that he has never spoken to you

1 Like

Mr ctpmn we all know you are full of bull shittery, anyone who presents actual evidence is able to prove exactly who it is of which you have not. Before you go after the AG at least make sure you donā€™t look like a dumbass as usual

1 Like

BAD CHRIS FUCKING BAD NAUGHTY NAUGHTY

1 Like

No no, I said there was one employee in PARTICULAR going after chris, the other one was not blatantly attacking him

1 Like

That Employee was tor_laws

1 Like

George was just talking about the environment of the PDO

1 Like

whereā€™s your ā€˜confidentialityā€™ now lmfao

3 Likes

I threw it out the window when people thought I was lying

1 Like

LOL THIS IS JUST A SHITSHOW NOW

2 Likes

Just like I had said, what a dumbass

1 Like

Kind Sir, why are you trying to frame me? The Attorney General have been a supporting and respecting person whoā€™s been doing everything he can to help me when I have asked for assistance. Heā€™s never treated me poorly, disrespected me nor done anything wrong. I can frankly thank him for some career changing advice that made me end up where I am today. @1superchris2 is doing an excellent job as an Attorney General and Iā€™m proud that I can call him my boss. My reputation is already fucked up enough without you trying to fuck it up more.

Not so respectfully signed,
Assistant State Attorney,
Tor_Laws

Please send me your Discord account so I can prove Iā€™ve never spoken to you

8 Likes

I hope, if anyone did actually talk to him about this, that they delete the messages. What a shameā€¦

5 Likes

okay now heā€™s just going wild

1 Like