Zpilotplane for Redwood Mayor!

Hello all, I am zpilotplane and I’m running for Redwood Mayor! There are some serious changes that need to be made in Redwood and as the current Deputy Mayor, I am aware of the issues and steps toward a better city.

Experience

Current

• Firestone State Patrol; Corporal. Training Division Senior Instructor, Community Relations Division Journalist, Former Specialized Patrol Unit Trooper, and Former Air Support Unit Pilot.
  • Firestone National Guard; Private. 3rd Infantry Regiment Private and FITE Class 6
  • City of Redwood; Deputy Mayor.

Former

• Department of Public Works; Former Public Employee
  • Department of Corrections; Former Correctional Officer

Plans

As the current Deputy Mayor, I know how the city functions and what needs to be done. Most people know Redwood as a wild and unsafe city.

I would put a huge emphasis on pedestrian safety because we all know walking down Redwood BLVD is a promising death sentence. I also want to work to lower sentencing times with the goal of lower recidivism rates, especially with V3 and transfer will wipe records allowing people to have. a fresh start.

The Deputy Mayor position serves very little purpose currently. I would work to update the City Charter to either abolish the Deputy Mayor position or take them with the oversight of city administration. I will staff the administration with willing and capable members who will lead the city in the right direction.

I also want to maintain strong transparency and close relations with the public! I want everyone to have a voice and I’m always open to criticism. Also, I want to keep close ties with business in Redwood and work with them to support their growth and sustain safe operations.

Activity

I know this needs to be addressed, especially when looking at the last few Redwood Municipality administrations and how little they did. I will keep the cities administration and council actively working to better the city and evaluate changes that should be made. I want to take steps in the right direction, and that starts with a leader who will keep the city running and maintain activity.

Conclusion
I will take significant steps to a better, more well managed, and active city. I have set plans of action and will do it all with professionalism and the utmost diligence. I will make a city that works for the people and actually do stuff. I will protect your rights and safety as a Firestone Citizen! Questions? DM me on Discord at zpiloplane#5422

Signed,
zpilot

4 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.