Zerxal for Senate! (SUPPORTED BY LIEUTENANT GOVERNOR) | Senate Support Forum (September 2018)

INTRODUCTION

Hello, I would like to inform everyone that I will be running for senate! I’m going to assume that no one knows me by my current name, but you might know me by my previous name: xPhysicsFire. I was a senator two times here back at the beginning of V2, and I did a lot. I was a voice for the people. But, real life things caught onto me and I had to resign. I’m back though, to be the voice of the people and to make sure that you, the people of Firestone, have a say in the laws that control this state.

QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE

As I stated above, I was a senator two times at Firestone before. But, you may not know my experience with roleplay games by FMB98:

Senator, x2.
NCPD, Corporal.
NCFD, Firefighter.
NCDoC, Correctional Officer.

I have also been accepted into the current class of POST, and I have never been arrested.

WHAT I’LL BE FIGHTING FOR

Primarily, I want to make sure that every single citizen of Firestone has a voice in congress, but I also want to make sure that Firestone just stays safe, and more importantly, you stay safe. I am a activist for the safety of our citizens and everyone in Firestone, even tourists. I would also like to make sure that all departments from DoA, to FSP, to even DoT, has a voice for their department. I know that some departments might be taken priority over others, but I don’t agree with that. All departments are equal, in my opinion, and every department is as important as another. Here’s a few more things I want to make sure happens or stays during my term:

• Equal rights for every citizen.
  • Ensure that no loopholes are created.
  • Preventing corruption.
  • Security and safety of the state.

Those are just a few of the things I would like to create or keep in place, I can guarantee many more good things will come out of my election than just that.

CONCLUSION

I am a independent who wants to secure the safety of every citizen of Firestone, make sure that everyone has a voice, and just keep Firestone prospering and improve it in any way. If you have any inquiries about my election, please contact me at Zerxal#5676.

Thank you, and good luck to all the candidates.

Signed,
Zerxal
Senate Candidate

1 Like

Support, Because why not?

1 Like

Great Senator. Love to have you back.

Signed,
OfficerVideoGame
Lieutenant Governor

1 Like

Bump, has been four hours.

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

You can’t bump your own thread bud

1 Like

Stop bumping the thread or it will be closed.

1 Like

Check the rules, you can every 2 hours. Firestone Senate Elections of September, 2018

1 Like

The forum rules say don’t do it, this is the forums.

1 Like

I say again, can’t bump your own thread bud

1 Like

The forum rules state you can’t bump threads.

1 Like

Ask OVG, he said I could.

Me: “Just to clarify, you are allowed to bump your election thread once every two hours?”

OVG: “depends on forum rules, but it wouldn’t violate election rules so yeah”

1 Like

Doesn’t violate election rules but violates forum rules

1 Like

Ok, I’ll stop.

1 Like

why would you bump threads that’s really really really annoying

Election threads can get lost and no one will see them.

That means no one is interested

I did not see that. I apologize for the bumping, I will stop doing it.

read the rules and faq. https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/faq

1 Like