Your toughts on LEO/FD explorers?

What are your toughts?

2 Likes

Thoughts* and I don’t think we need them, especially with FSP:RAP and SCSO:RAP.

3 Likes

i think we could to get the civilians a first on hands on what it is like being an LEO more than just sitting in a car watching the officer

2 Likes

If done right it could be pretty good. Only issue I see is people who have not been apart of the program are not being accepted for that reason. For example I hold a Class 11 POST Certification and Explorers was never around.

2 Likes

Whatever it seems dumb

3 Likes

I agree with above.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The first one, dumb name but logo looks cool. The other one looks like a drawing a kid did from paw patrol. For me. No

2 Likes

useless

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to join the department?

2 Likes

True, But I think they added it for the time being that POST is in a class, so people who are waiting for a class to finish they could simply become a explorer and know a lot more when they enter a class.

[I have no ■■■/positive opinion on Explorers, I guess we need to try it out]

2 Likes

I think explorers is completely useless. SCFD, SCSO, and FSP all have ride-along programs. I don’t for-see anyone wanting to be an explorer either. If someone wants to be involved, they will just do POST or apply to SCFD. This is not real life, and because of that I see this going no where.

3 Likes

In a nut shell…it’s just going to bring in more immature and annoying people to the departments.

2 Likes

It’s honestly just army cadets lol

2 Likes

open DoT explorers

4 Likes

Lol yes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes