Yeanlingspark99 for Senate

Hello, Citizens of Firestone. I am yeanlingspark99, I am sure most of you guys know me and what I have done in Firestone.

Intro:
In firestone, I currently work for 3 departments, DPW, DoBW, and DOT. I also have a CFL certification and a First Aid Certification. I also work at a lot of businesses. Another major thing is I own my own business called Spark’s Snow.

Why am I trying to switch chambers?

I believe I will be able to do more within the Senate and I believe the house was an amazing start for my congressional career but switching might be better for me. I also am looking to work with more people within the senate.

Bills:

Most of my bills are still pending a vote from the Senate so I will include the ones that are fully voted on. If you wish to look at all the bills I have written you may look here.

Passed:
An Amendment to Include Departments in Trespassing
Failed:
An Amendment to Section V of the Bill of Rights

Plans:
I plan to continue what I am doing just in a different chamber. I plan on also working on some more bills that people have suggested. I do plan to keep working with the newer people to congress on working on their first bills.

Closing Statement:
Thank you to everyone who read this message. Any questions can be posted below or DM me on discord(yeanlingspark99#2890). If you support please comment “support” below.

Sincerely,
yeanlingspark99

first support!

1 Like

Support, house will miss you :cry:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS MAN FULL SUPPORT (no homo <3)

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support lolol

1 Like

support a

1 Like

I support

support

you got elected two weeks ago and now want to switch
which will also result in a special election having to be called
:weary:

2 Likes

Got to love Firestone politics

support & endorsed. you’re very dedicated to the states congress and put in a lot of effort ever since you were elected to the house. it’d be great to have you working in the senate!

• senator jayhawkbosun

okay etry

1 Like

jumping chamber mid-term is kinda uncool

2 Likes