Yean for Redwood City Council

Hello! My name is yeanlingspark99. I am currently announcing that I am running for the 2021 Redwood City Special Election. I do not have any experience in Firestone Government.

I have noticed a lot of traffic violations happening in Redwood. It is main illegal parking, speeding and running red lights. I plan to get more officers to patrol these key areas that this is happening at.

This first location is Redwood Blvd. and December Rd. A lot of people run the red light and go over 100 SPS.

Road Location

This next location is at car dealership too. This parking lot has lots of illegal parking.

Parking Location

Next, we will talk about people getting attacked by deadly weapons. This will also be fixed with more local law enforcement on-site.

I will now be talking about the businesses in Redwood. As I have worked at pigeon kebabs I have seen lots of people who do not respect the business’s land. I will be discussing with our business owners to see what I could do for them to assist them in this problem.

The last thing I would like to touch on today is about citizen’s safety who live there. We have had lots of vehicular assaults happen recently in redwood. If I am elected I will talk to state officials about how we could fix this problem.

Contact information:
ROBLOX: yeanlingspark99
Discord: yeanlingspark99#2890
Twitter: spark99_rbx

If you support me please type “Support” down below. If you have any questions, please DM me on discord or reply to this post.

5 Likes

Support

4 Likes

How will you make more law enforcement patrol those areas you stated?

4 Likes

I will talk with the secretaries of law enforcement agencies and make a plan with them. @robloxelsuper

3 Likes

Ion understand what you could do in terms of beefing up LEOs in RW, SCSO literally spawns there, FSP patrols there even when their policy doesn’t allow it, what more is there that can be done?

3 Likes

Another thing I will do is talk to other members of the Council to plan a good way to do this.
@robloxelsuper

4 Likes

Well, we will not have every single department there. I could try to get 1-2 units at redwood at most times. This will not have every single law enforcement agency there at one time.

4 Likes

1-2 units at all times? Bud are you tryna make crime higher… there is usually like 10 units on Redwood, 2 at 4AM

4 Likes

well having 1-2 units there isn’t a problem at all, you’ll usually have 1-2 hanging around at all times normally

4 Likes

No there is not always 10 units. When a kidnapping or a bank robbery happens there might be zero units at Redwood if it is at another city. 1-2 at all times just means that a few might stay back. Of course, I will not be limiting how many can be there.

4 Likes

I’ve been in both SCSO and FSP, trust me there is always at least a unit on Redwood. 10 units do not respond to a bank robbery

3 Likes

Well, that is your opinion. I have seen much different.

3 Likes

The traffic violations do not happen because of lack of units. They happen because law enforcement usually does not care if you run a red light or speed. I have seen this many times. They wait for a call and just prefer not to do traffic stops

2 Likes

Then, that needs the change and I can try to get that to change.

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Thank you for your support. Any other questions please DM me! @robloxelsuper

4 Likes

yk as it stands now we usually have like… 8 units in redwood. that wont decrease crime at all.

3 Likes

well yeah. when murders happen like every 5 minutes you tend to not really care about the traffic violations.

4 Likes

Have you never seen law enforcement just sitting at spawn for 10+ minutes? I have seen many and if we can get that changed redwood could be much safer. Also, murders do not happen ever minutes so just officers handing out of few more citations would be great.

3 Likes

Also above I stated that when a kidnapping or a bank robbery happens we could have 0 units at redwood which could be fixed.

3 Likes