Yean for Redwood City Council

support you’re doing great

5 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Idk if I pointed out but I’ve been a LEO for almost 2 years so I have a good idea what goes on

3 Likes

Yes, I understand that but we can still deal with traffic violations better in Redwood.

3 Likes

The reason they don’t get delt with is they are literally at the bottom of the priority chain. Calls distress signals pursuits everything takes priority over them. Just how it works :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

There is still times officers are just sitting as CD and they could go deal with some of that illegal parking, speed and running red lights.

3 Likes

I mean… yeah. Not gonna waste my time on a car that’s substantially faster then I (because most real time criminals have SRTs.) and I personally see C6s going out all the time on the radio so idk where much improvement is gonna come from but. Considering CD is the hub of the busiest city in the map with equidistant access I think it’s a great place to sit. Even then I play on like 3 graphics with 20 FPS unless it’s a CV I’m not gonna waste time pursuing if I’m alone

3 Likes

Well, you can still cite for illegal parking. Also, I get that most criminals have SRT’s but recently I’ve seen a lot of new criminals with a CV. Also if they are running out of CD you will have less lag. I hate to say it but if an officer is too lazy to cite a vehicle that is illegally parking then we got a bigger problem.

3 Likes

I personally do not think our police are lazy but I will still try to get them to enforce traffic laws more.

2 Likes

Can you specify what you mean by this? Also, you’re also running for the House of Representatives, correct?

2 Likes

When I talk about people not respecting land I am talking about people illegally parking, going on the roof, and doing any type of trespassing.

2 Likes

You’re also running for the House, yes?

3 Likes

Well, I have put my house running to the side as a lot more people have got the 13 supports. I am now focusing on this.

2 Likes

Actually, unless we see them park, we can’t.

4 Likes

Yes I understand that but I see lots of officers at CD all the time so the chance of them seeing it is pretty high.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Any other questions please DM me on discord! I check that MUCH more.
DISCORD: yeanlingspark99#2890

2 Likes

Ok, I am back to checking this.

2 Likes

I do not support for a few reasons.

The candidate has not been involved with the government enough, as State of Firestones, largest city (most likely), I think that the candidate should have experience within the government, such as city council for a city, that isn’t the largest, and most used city in game. I’d also like to add that having more law enforcement officers at places, doesn’t necessarily mean those crimes will stop or decrease, as officers may take it as cop baiting and not pursue the subject. Finally, as city council you can’t make law enforcement officers patrol a certain area, as SCSO/FSP/DHS/FNG/DOC isn’t a city agency, meaning it’d be out of your power.

im sorry if this made no sense

3 Likes