XxSoruceLawXx for County Executive

No support, lack of experience within the State of Firestone. I couldn’t give a crap where you have experience elsewhere, but you need Firestone experience to be able to run for Firestone County Executive. You need to have knowledge of our community and how we work, not how other groups work.

3 Likes

Did the speaker of the house just call Stapleton County Firestone county

2 Likes

Yes I did, it’s a role in Firestone!

2 Likes

SINCE WHEN? IM RUNNING FOR CE NOW

1 Like

Firestone County

2 Likes

Just because you have no Ro-State political experience, doesn’t mean you have an understanding of how a real life government functions, it’s basically almost the same thing with some differences

1 Like

Again, there is no rule saying that the candidate has to have experience. I get it may be hard to be elected however, I believe that if the candidate has strong leadership experience, knowledge of real life government, etc then they should be considered.

1 Like

I’m not saying it’s a rule? I’m saying I don’t support you due to your lack of experience. I disagree, somebody who has never been in Firestone should not be considered to be our County Executive.

2 Likes

Your plans as County Executive sound promising, I have some concerns about your lack of experience in government. While you may have experience in medical/fire and law enforcement, but government is an entirely different ballgame. Without experience in government, it may be difficult for you to navigate the complex political landscape of firestone politics.

Furthermore, being involved in other communities outside of Firestone does not necessarily translate to success in government. Each community has its own unique challenges and issues, and without experience in this communityy you are running for, it may be difficult for you to understand the needs and concerns of the residents of Stapleton County.

While I appreciate your enthusiasm and dedication, I believe that experience in government is crucial for success in such a role. We need someone who not only has a clear vision and plans for the county but also has the experience and knowledge to execute those plans effectively.

No support.

1 Like

I thank you for your feed back, however I do have knowledge on how real life politics works and this is basically almost similar

1 Like

brnaq supports

1 Like

secreti_ve supports!

1 Like

menatronelmejor supports!

1 Like

Well Firestone isn’t real life now is it?

1 Like

I agree and encourage you to do so. Until then, no support.

1 Like

Since always, just like how the Governor and the Mayors can propose legislation

1 Like

ThEy ShOuLd Be RuNnInG tHe ExEcUtIvE bRaNcH NoT mAkInG lEgIsLaTiOn

2 Likes

my life has been a lie

1 Like

This explains why you’ve had me write all these laws for you

1 Like