Why felons (like me) are treated unfairly in Firestone

I attempted to obtain an expungement a few weeks ago, and the expungement was granted. However, after about an hour of the expungement being granted, Chris wrote a writ and revoked the expungement because of reasons to do with leniency.

1 Like

The Attorney General enforces, but doesn’t interpret the law. I think our solution is found here, a more revised version of the bill: No Citizen Left Behind Act

Passing this bill doesn’t even require a change of the current procedure bill.

1 Like

Its not the job of the attorney general to interpret a law.
Its usually the job of the Supreme Court.

1 Like

That’s what I am saying.

1 Like

No reason to believe this is unexpungeable.

Little off topic, read if you want my opinion on one of the sections in that bill.
This does worry me a little bit.

Sect 2 of the No Citizen Left Behind Act

SECTION 2. GENERAL RULINGS OF A FELONY CONVICTION.

1. Be it enacted by this Act, it shall be hereby legal that any citizen who obtains a felony conviction shall be granted the opportunity for expungement with the methods invested within this Act as long as their conviction does not associate with treason, bribery, governmental coup, major political offenses, and other charges against the state that may be interpreted as a severe threat.

Given that you ran over a senator that might be severe enough to count as non-expungable IN THAT PROGRAM
BUT, given how it does not nullify the rules of procedure you should still able to file an expungement.

1 Like

That’s not a severe threat against state security nor bribery, treason, coup or a political offense?

2 Likes

attempted murder and vehicular assault are not extreme offenses and should not count me out of participating in this program.

i haven’t done anything to hurt the state, and considering that there were errors in the trial as well as have been kept away from this community for over five months, my charges should not keep me out of participating.

you have to be on a different spectrum to believe that my offenses should be keeping me out of the program and i’m not sure how this section worries you at all.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.